Negative reputation abuse without reason

Dan7E2

This what we were speaking about in separated topic of "Reputation System", but I guess we won't see fix for it, so...Yeah, You have to deal with it.
I have -30 from retards/haterz. Maxtor won't reset this for You, so better keep on going.

@Maxtor Good idea about the reputation system is  a warning for first time someone is giving just 1 rep negative for no reason and if it's spam (like the ones you showed) 3 days ban, if he continue to do this removed the ability to give reputations. Because it's not fair because some randoms got low IQ and they use a system we've added to reward active members and abuse it ending up removing this system for everyone because they are lowbrained.

For me, this whole Reputation System is one big mess - random +1 / -1 for stupid posts...Reputation system should be ONLY for AUTHORS who share stuff and should recive Reputation Points. 
If someone creates a Help topic, as author, he should be able to give Reputation Points inside his topic, as a "Thank You".

End of story. But I know Maxtor can't find such "ready to use" system, so we won't see this coming any time soon...

22 hours ago, aVVe said:

Reputation system should be ONLY for AUTHORS who share stuff and should recive Reputation Points. 
If someone creates a Help topic, as author, he should be able to give Reputation Points inside his topic, as a "Thank You".

First one, as it was before, you can + initial post / topic. About the help topic - "mark solved" / "best answer" should give +1. Problem solved.

On 12/24/2017 at 5:09 AM, SweeTs said:

First one, as it was before, you can + initial post / topic. About the help topic - "mark solved" / "best answer" should give +1. Problem solved.

rep shouldnt be allowed in like help seciton or marketplace at all LOL

• Upvote 1

Market place section - Feedback System
Share / Help sections - Reputation System *

* Ppl how share and help, should get +1.

Just checked that and I don't really understand why the up / down reaction counts as a reputation point while it has nothing to do with reputation. It's like the Facebook "Like" feature and an additional "Dislike" one.