Sign in to follow this  
aVVe

ONE CLICK EDIT - MMORPG Fantasy LOGO by Ave

8 posts in this topic

aVVe    30

ONE CLICK EDIT - MMORPG Fantasy LOGO by Ave

ONE CLICK EDIT - MMORPG Fantasy LOGO – Photoshop layer style for Your game logo.

* BASIC FEATURES:

• ONE CLICK EDIT - change text / shape of Your logo by editing ONLY ONE LAYER and watch the magic happens.
  • The *.PSD file includes one unique Photoshop style.
  • Style is usable for texts as well as for shapes.
  • Resolution: 1920x1400px / 300dpi.
  • Vectorized emblem - scale it as You like without loosing quality.
  • Logo can be saved with 100% trasparent background.

** RECOMMENDED SETUP:

• Photoshop CS6 or newer.
  • Min 8GB RAM.
  • Archive is password-protected.

After Your purchase You will receive password via Personal Message. Why? At this (alpha) stage of Download Section,
it is necessary to prevent any kind of system abuse.

*** RENEWAL TERM:

• There is no such thing for *.PSD file...
  • ...if You lose Your *.PSD file, please send me a Personal Mesage.

Take care,
Ave

aVVe    30
1 hour ago, baksteen said:

60€:D

Saving xmas coupons for later :D What would be the ideal pricing tho?

EDIT:

*** PRICE UPDATED ***

Edited by aVVe
  • Downvote 1

aVVe    30

Yes, I've made it with Illustrator and Photoshop. I was looking at prices at Graphicriver, where TAX's makes the prices even higher....
I will take a closer look on pricing tho, thank You for info.  My first idea was 80 euro, but I already saw ppl hating pricing all the time. 

I will add it into Graphicriver for sure, but the TAX values and fees are sick there.

EDIT:
*** PRICE UPDATED ***

Edited by aVVe

baksteen    4

Okay nice step.

20 hours ago, aVVe said:

Yes, I've made it with Illustrator and Photoshop. I was looking at prices at Graphicriver, where TAX's makes the prices even higher....
I will take a closer look on pricing tho, thank You for info.  My first idea was 80 euro, but I already saw ppl hating pricing all the time. 

I will add it into Graphicriver for sure, but the TAX values and fees are sick there.

EDIT:
*** PRICE UPDATED ***

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this