How to start play on Insolence x4 Server:

There are 4 steps you have to do to start play:
1. REGISTER a Master Account
2. CREATE a Game Account
3. PREPARE the game
4. LOGIN to the server

WianlSF.png

• This is our main site: Lineage2Dex
  • When you open it you can choose PREFERABLE LANGUAGE and you can make a REGISTRATION
  • Click on REGISTRATION and you will be redirected to the registration part of the site
  • PREFIX is generated automatically, however you can change it, these 3 letters make your Master Account more secure.
  • Create a LOGIN
  • Create a PASSWORD (minimum 8 signs long)
  • REPEAT your PASSWORD
  • Write your EMAIL address
  • I agree to the terms and rules CHECKED
  • I am not a robot CHECKED
  • Check your email box, you should get CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION
  • Click on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT button

Congratulation You have successfully registered Your Master Account!

azz8ohZ.png

• From the main page of our server: Lineage2Dex
  • First you have to LOGIN to your Master Account
  • On this part you have to write your LOGIN with added PREFIX and your PASSWORD
  • REMEMBER ME if you want your browser to remember your login and password
  • I am not a robot CHECKED
  • After all clock on CONTINUE button
  • You will get an email after your first login with confirmation all your Master Account details
  • Click on GO TO CABINET button
  • Now you will be redirected to your Master Account panel
  • Very important thing is to choose proper SERVER on which you want to create a Game Account, so choose [AoS] INSOLENCE x4 for Classic 1.5 or [SvS] Insolence x4 for Classic 2.0
  • After you choose a proper server you can click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT button
  • A popup window will appear, so fill all the required fields
  • PREFIX is generated automatically, however you can change it, these 3 letters make your Game Account more secure
  • Create your LOGIN, your PASSWORD and CONFIRM PASSWORDto the game account
  • After all click REGISTER
  • Check your email box, you should get confirmation that you successfully created your Game Account
  • On the confirmation email you will see the details of your Game Account, such as ACCOUNT with chosen PREFIX andPASSWORD
  • You have to confirm your details by clicking GO TO CABINET button

Congratulation You have successfully created Your Game Account!

8CrTEhA.png

• Download a proper CLIENT from here: Resources
  • Unzip the client
  • Download, save and unzip a proper PATCH file to your Lineage2 folder
  • Now run l2.exe, from your system folder
  • Make sure you use patch matching the client
  • Sometimes antyvirus can block your game, so add it to the exceptions if the game won't start

Congratulation You have successfully prepered Your Game Client!

xnzLAu9.png

• OPEN your L2.exe (you should have it on your desktop, if not, you can find it in the system folder)
  • Use your game account LOGIN, don't forget about PREFIX
  • Use your game account PASSWORD
  • Confirm all the details clicking LOG IN

From now you can enjoy your GAME!

Edited by djvogans

13 hours ago, proGenitor said:

I logged into the server and the files are from L2(crappy)-Scripts..

Good luck..

if you found this after you just logged i guess you have no idea what files we use . 

its not 1 min job to compare . and its kinda lack of respect for our beta testers and their reports in past year .

check and post after not just to trashtalk . thanks 

1 hour ago, djvogans said:

if you found this after you just logged i guess you have no idea what files we use . 

its not 1 min job to compare . and its kinda lack of respect for our beta testers and their reports in past year .

check and post after not just to trashtalk . thanks 

Is the same file, cause i have tested some things on your server and is the same shit that L2scripts offer.. 
- Fix your bug on login game, cause i have 2 char and it show me 3 on server select.. ROFL
- U need proper EN HTM files, not RU translation with Google.. jajajajajjj

- Wrong spawns/HTM for SAGA quests and many other things.. jajaja

GL with ur server..

33 minutes ago, proGenitor said:

- Fix your bug on login game, cause i have 2 char and it show me 3 on server select.. ROFL
-

we can live with this "bug" from client  - its called "we use proxies for security"

Have a great day !

37 minutes ago, djvogans said:

we can live with this "bug" from client  - its called "we use proxies for security"

Have a great day !

But i dont have any other char on your "other proxies" jajaja

I have two char in one proxy.. 

And thank you so much, a nice day to you too..

Kisses!

Just gonna re-post comment from pmfun for anyone like me who wondered to start here ;)

adena rate on classic is low by default... and after the poll with 3x win u decide to make it 2.5 is bullshit... u will see half of server will leave in first weeks because nobody will have adena even for shots..
Even with adena 4x... on classic is hard to have adena for shots... I think decisions like this should be taken after u play this chronicle ... and I'm starting to doubt any of the admins played this chronicle ..
and btw on 1.5 teleports cost till 40... only on 2.0 teleports are free till 40..

3 hours ago, SATLV said:

Just gonna re-post comment from pmfun for anyone like me who wondered to start here ;)

adena rate on classic is low by default... and after the poll with 3x win u decide to make it 2.5 is bullshit... u will see half of server will leave in first weeks because nobody will have adena even for shots..
Even with adena 4x... on classic is hard to have adena for shots... I think decisions like this should be taken after u play this chronicle ... and I'm starting to doubt any of the admins played this chronicle ..
and btw on 1.5 teleports cost till 40... only on 2.0 teleports are free till 40..

there are always high rate servers available , just move on if not suits you . 

INSOLENCE x4 GRAND OPENING 

January 26th 21:00 (UTC +2) 

Lineage 2 Classic

2.png

Rates:

• XP\SP: x4
  • Spoil: x3 chance, x1 amount, and if the chance is above 100% then the amount is increased.
  • Adena: x2.5
  • Drop: x2 chance, amount x1, and if the chance is above 100% then the amount is increased.
  • Drop for books: x3 chance
  • Quest Reward Items: x1
  • Quest Reward adena: x3
  • Quest drop item: x2
  • Raid Boss drop: x2 chance
  • Raid Boss XP\SP: x4
  • Fishing exp\sp: x2

Server Features:

• 2 clients from 1 PC allowed (1 main + 1 box)
  • ToDs (donation coins) are not tradable
  • Not limited offline shop (How to use this function: setup your shop and write .offline in general chat window when you are ready. Price - 50k adena)
  • Possibility to check drop/spoil etc from mobs in game - will be available after server start
  • Raid Bosses can't be taken away too far from their respawn spot
  • Paid teleports from GK - like it shoul be in 1.5 Classic
  • Recommended trading area - Monster Race Track (teleport is free from every GK)
  • Provisional Clan Halls available from server opening, other Clan Halls 2 weeks after server start
  • First siege 1 month after start
  • There is no Olimpiad in classic 1.5

World chat function:

• The ‘&’ can be used to chat to the entire world
  • The world chat menu can be set in the Settings
  • The conditions for using the world chat are as follow:
    • World Chat Points: 10 per day \ 20 per day for players with premium account
    • Point Consumption: 1
    • Level Requirements: Level 40+ \ Level 10+ for players with premium account
    • Reset Time: 6:30

5DsdZgGTSE2NZ4VJlrK_gg.png

Donation Shop:

Donation is minimal, no equipment, just consumables, scrolls, decorations, etc. Everything is almost the same as on the official servers of Korea.

1euro = 33 ToDs

• Packege: Mysterious Soulshot-Spiritshots (No Grade - D Grade)
  • Infinite Wooden Quiver and Bone Quilver
  • Misc items (Buff scrolls, potion, bsoe, bres)
  • Scrolls of Expirience/SP (+20% - 60 min) and (+30% - 20 min)
  • XP/SP Rune +10% - 7 days
  • More than 300 different Hats

Note, that some of the consumables will not be available from server opening, will be added later

Premium Account:

• +30% SP
  • +30% Spoil chance
  • -30% experience lost during death
  • -50% teleport price
  • Bonus in world chat function

7 days - 165 ToDs / 14 days - 275 ToDs / 30 days - 550 ToDs

Guide - How to start play on Insolence x4 Server

Edited by djvogans

On 1/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, SATLV said:

Wtf did you played classic at all? On 1.0 shots problem existed but I played Skelth and on 40 I had enough adena for Set, wep, jewels and later for dyes. That you don;t know profitable spots for farming or log farm 30 min and delog, after that qq for no adena, then problem is in you. On low rates usually u have enoght adena to buy what u need.

- russian 
Dear players! We are glad to inform you that we have been moved to the new Control Panel!

What the difference between old and new CP?

• When you registered on our project you will create a multipurpose Master Account, which will allow you to play on our servers without any additional accounts.
  • Better security system - your data will be also protected by PIN-code (besides password), which will allow you to control almost all actions inside of your CP.
  • You can protect your account by your phone number

So let take a closer look on it and on the functions.

Registration of Master Account
Once you will go to the CP login page you will find the login form. Press "MAKE A REGISTRATION!" link.

a92bb1d8acd1489ba5da5c856e7c1825.png

Fill all the form fields. New prefix could be generated by clicking on it.
Please, don't forget to read and accept the Project Rules.
[INFORMATION]You will need to confirm the registration on your email![/INFORMATION]
Please note it and use the real e-mail address.
After the successful confirmation you can enter to the CP.
[HR=красная][/HR]
Creating and binding the game accounts

[SPOILER="Example 1. You don't have any game accounts on our servers and you want to create one."]Example 1. You don't have any game accounts on our servers and you want to create one.

a9e239185e064c30b6af1694300bbfdf.png

Choose the server where you want to play in the top of the page. Chosen server will be shown in top-left side of the page.
Press "Create Account" in right side of the page. Then comes the pop-up window with a form of account creation.

41478a2244da4fb59c72bd4e5e5914cf.png

Fill all the fields, change the prefix if you want (optionaly) and press "Register". If you did everything correctly you will receive the information that account was successfully created. You will also receive the file with your registration data.
In the bottom of the page will appear game account that you just created. You can change (1) or reset (2) the password of game account.

a8cb427d055c4438938b2f2d4718d454.png

Now you can log in to the game.[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER="Example 2. You already have an game account and you can't log in to the CP to use account functions and services."]Example 2. You already have an game account and you can't log in to the CP to use account functions and services.

86eb40a3eb354b8fbfeca8e3a2f2c178.png

First you will need to register the Master Account, log in and choose the server, where you have a game account and then press the "Add the account" button.
Then appears pop-up window where you need to fill the game account information.

Please note, that you will need to confirm the binding of your game account in your e-mail that was mentioned when you registered.

ad873e40b5d648b49450a74ce70c804a.png

After the verification this account will be shown in the list of binded account on selected server. Now you can enjoy the full functional of new CP.[/SPOILER]