L2jRoboto - A Fake Player Engine

Elfo

1 hour ago, .Elfocrash said:

Resellers has been selling my stuff my whole life in l2j development. Can’t do something about it. That’s why the project is mit. I could package it, obfuscate it and sell it but  I already make enough money so I don’t need them.

whenever you see someone bragging or selling just point them to the right place. That’s the best you can do 

Can you give me 10 euro please? I bough a 60 Inch tv yesterday and i don't have money to get a Burger to eat while im watching my movie. Life is annoying.. 

4 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Can you give me 10 euro please? I bough a 60 Inch tv yesterday and i don't have money to get a Burger to eat while im watching my movie. Life is annoying.. 

I don’t need them for l2j I mean lel

11 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

I don’t need them for l2j I mean lel

Relax it was a joke :) i know what you mean. Anyway enough with the spam from my side. Have a nice day

2 hours ago, GamePsychology said:

Ok let me fix it.

"18 years old with proper knowledge of adding, removing patches in eclipse and adjust 1-2 lines, gonna open PRO lineage 2 or Sell it in topzone and other sites."

This system is far from completed, you can't use it in a live server now as Elfocrash said and I doubt that even if the AI is improved people without knowledge will be able to use it, unless Elfo or someone takes the time to make a fully functional admin panel to handle the bots.

maybe the giveavailableskills() method is the reason of the dely? LOL hehe , I tried it generating 300 bots on an copyonwritearraylist and it took about 20 minutes creating them all and adding them to be able to spawn them .   

Edited by Lioy

1 hour ago, An4rchy said:

This system is far from completed, you can't use it in a live server now as Elfocrash said and I doubt that even if the AI is improved people without knowledge will be able to use it, unless Elfo or someone takes the time to make a fully functional admin panel to handle the bots.

It is however properly structured and it is a good base for everyone that wants to expand on it. As you said the dashboard to make it controllable ingame is key but functionality comes first

Just now, Lioy said:

maybe the giveavailableskills() method is the reason of the dely? LOL hehe , I tried it generating 300 bots on an copyonwritearraylist and it took about 20 minutes creating them all and adding them to be able to spawn them . :D 

Yeah that is probably the reason, it you shouldn’t be doing that anyway because they are not meant to be spawned in a foreaxh loop.

Normal spawn of 200 bots should take around 2 minutes, at least the way I do it. On the other hand bots need to be assigned their skills so it has to happen. The root of the problem is how poorly the giveavailableskills method is coded on acid and other l2j packs but it is not my job to optimise that.

1 minute ago, .Elfocrash said:

Yeah that is probably the reason, it you shouldn’t be doing that anyway because they are not meant to be spawned in a foreaxh loop.

Normal spawn of 200 bots should take around 2 minutes, at least the way I do it. On the other hand bots need to be assigned their skills so it has to happen. The root of the problem is how poorly the giveavailableskills method is coded on acid and other l2j packs but it is not my job to optimise that.

propably your hardware is much better than mine ? xD 

sure , it's not your business , I was just curious to learn if it was the reason 

2 minutes ago, Lioy said:

propably your hardware is much better than mine ? xD 

sure , it's not your business , I was just curious to learn if it was the reason 

Add me on skype desolatedpewpew

we can check it together but yeah I have a very high end pc so that’s probably why

20 minutes ago, Lioy said:

maybe the giveavailableskills() method is the reason of the dely? LOL hehe , I tried it generating 300 bots on an copyonwritearraylist and it took about 20 minutes creating them all and adding them to be able to spawn them .   

copyonwritearraylist is the worst container available on java, don't use it. Use ConcurrentHashMap.newKeySet instead. It's at least 10 to 20 times faster.

Concerning giveavailableskills(), methods have been reworked on current last revision (speaking of aCis). And indeed, they are slow by nature since the skill db save was made on every skill. I introduced multiple improvements to cut computation.

Edited by Tryskell

1 minute ago, Tryskell said:

copyonwritearraylist is the worst container available on java, don't use it. Use ConcurrentHashMap.newKeySet instead. It's at least 10 to 20 times faster.

Concerning giveavailableskills(), methods have been reworked on current last revision (speaking of aCis).

thanks for the tip , I will change it. well I use an older acis version atm (362 I think)

At least something perfect to experiment on l2j, after months. Here with my friend Sweets cooking pasta 

39 minutes ago, Lioy said:

thanks for the tip , I will change it. well I use an older acis version atm (362 I think)

At least something perfect to experiment on l2j, after months. Here with my friend Sweets cooking pasta 

Yah even tho I have latest axis I didn’t develop this on latest because not everyone has it so people sorta have to deal with it until it becomes available. 

Anyway today I’m planning to add the rest of the attackig classes and start working on healers.

i will also add an auto log off feature after x minutes online for bots.

if you have an idea please raise it as en enhancement on github. Thanks

[gr]poly kalo/kako share bravo.

kako gt to 80% 8a ine fake players apo edw k pera.

kalo gia tests ktp na pernas tin wra sou local.

sto next rev na valeis ena sistima

na perneis ton character (bot) kai na kaneis mia diadromi px:

ftiaxneis new char kaneis mia diadromi stin giran perneis items apo gm shop pas farmzone. an pesis na to 3anakanei px na paei mono gk kai na paei farmzone mono gia autofarm i to anti8eto gia pvp zone kai na pezei pvp.

sorry an ta ipa ligo xima :P

1 hour ago, PaRaNoiC* said:

[gr]poly kalo/kako share bravo.

kako gt to 80% 8a ine fake players apo edw k pera.

kalo gia tests ktp na pernas tin wra sou local.

sto next rev na valeis ena sistima

na perneis ton character (bot) kai na kaneis mia diadromi px:

ftiaxneis new char kaneis mia diadromi stin giran perneis items apo gm shop pas farmzone. an pesis na to 3anakanei px na paei mono gk kai na paei farmzone mono gia autofarm i to anti8eto gia pvp zone kai na pezei pvp.

sorry an ta ipa ligo xima :P

[GR]Polu kalh h idea tou Path Walker. Euxaristw

Added a patch file btw.

Edited by .Elfocrash

Right, so after i got home i dig into it and it seems that the packet send doesn't effect it at all because if the client is null it won't send anything.

However i will remove them to cleanup the code but it won't make things faster. 

Currently in my pc you can fully load a fake player on an average of 240ms.