[L2] L2 Pandore

africanism

145673ilogonew.png

French

L2 Pandore High Five Server

L2 Pandore est une communauté de jeu et un serveur privé Francais gratuit de Lineage 2 High Five mais légèrement personnalisé et avec certaines fonctionnalités,  Lineage 2 est un MMORPG populaire ou un jeu de rôle en ligne massivement multijoueur.Le serveur est développé pour donner au joueur un grand plaisir autant pour le solo, les parties ou les clans.

L2 Pandore est une communauté pour la plupart d’ancien joueur de L2 mais de jeunes aussi, cependant, nous sommes soutenus par une équipe expérimentée dans l'administration de serveur et la programmation qui assurera une expérience de jeu stable, ininterrompue, amusante et juste.
Nous apprécions votre temps et vos efforts investis dans la communauté et c'est pourquoi nous suivons une politique stricte de non-réinitialisation et sommes fiers d'assurer la continuité de notre service indéfiniment.

Le serveur a pour but d'etre ouvert a tous que vous soyez totalement novice ou orc des tavernes.

Nous développons une nouvelle mécanique de jeux, un jeu unique, retravaillons les designs et fonctions nécessaires, jouez sur notre serveur High Five.

Une autre raison de jouer sur notre serveur; une atmosphère de jeu agreable, PVE, Farm, Zone spéciales, Fun, PvP et pas de Bots!

Nous organisons régulièrement des évents avec des cadeaux à la clé.

Rejoignez notre monde L2 Pandore pour ressentir la satisfaction de découvrir du nouveau tout en jouant quelque chose de nostalgique et familier en même temps.

English

L2 Pandore is a gaming community and a free French private server of Lineage 2 High Five but slightly personalized and with some features, Lineage 2 is a popular MMORPG or a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. The server is developed to give the player a great pleasure for solo, parties or clans.

L2 Pandora is a community for the most part of former L2 player but also young, however, we are supported by an experienced team in server administration and programming that will ensure a stable, uninterrupted, fun and fair gaming experience. .
We value your time and efforts invested in the community and that's why we follow a strict non-reset policy and are proud to ensure the continuity of our service indefinitely.

The server aims to be open to everyone whether you are totally novice or orc taverns.

We are developing a new game mechanic, a unique game, reworking the necessary designs and functions, play on our High Five server.

Another reason to play on our server; Pleasant game atmosphere, PVE, Farm, Special Zone, Fun, PvP and no Bots!

We regularly organize vents with gifts to the key.

Join our L2 Pandora world to feel the satisfaction of discovering new things while playing something nostalgic and familiar at the same time.

Website/Forum

L2 Pandore

Serveur Rates

Rates xp / sp / adena
20/20/30
Rates champions
Rates drop items
Rates drop spoil
Rates party xp / sp
Ecart de lvl en party
Rates quest drop
7 (sauf celles réglées par défaut en x1)
Safe enchant
+4
Max enchant
+16

27 minutes ago, HarryHoudini said:

It would be good to post it on eng lang man,so we can read. 

145673ilogonew.png

L2 Pandora High Five Server

L2 Pandore is a gaming community and a free private French server of Lineage 2 High Five but slightly personalizedand with some features,  Lineage 2 is a popular MMORPG or a massively multiplayer online role-playing game.The server is developed to give the player a great pleasure for solo, parties or clans. 

L2 Pandora is a community for the most part of former L2 player but also young, however, we are supported by an experienced team in server administration and programming that will ensure a stable, uninterrupted, fun and fair gaming experience. .
We value your time and efforts invested in the community and that's why we follow a strict non-reset policy and are proud to ensure the continuity of our service indefinitely.

The server aims to be open to everyone whether you are totally novice or orc taverns.

We are developing a new game mechanic, a unique game, reworking the necessary designs and functions, play on our High Five server. 

Another reason to play on our server;Pleasant game atmosphere, PVE, Farm, Special Zone, Fun, PvP and no Bots!

We regularly organize vents with gifts to the key.

Join our L2 Pandora world to feel the satisfaction of discovering new things while playing something nostalgic and familiar at the same time.

Website / Forum

L2 Pandora

Server Rates

Rates xp / sp / adena 
20/20/30 
Rates champions 
Rates drop items 
Rates drop spoil 
Party rates xp / sp 
Deviation from lvl to party 
Rates quest drop 
7 (except those set by default in x1) 
Safe enchant 
+ 4 
Max enchant 
+16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Send me the corect pass pls!!  thanks in advance!!
    • Welcome back to L2Etina! We are coming back with a new  x3 Interlude Chronicle  For those who didn't play before, L2Etina is Interlude Chronicle with Classic Client. It means game interface is new and that we have a lot of cool features like radar, mail, Item Search Window, Seed Auction, Buff Stores. Gameplay stays the same as on Interlude though, so there aren't any changes to skills, bosses, drops etc. We are aiming to provide a long-term server without any kind of wipe.   Rates: Experience: 3x Skill Points: 3x Adena Drop: 2x Item Drop: 2x Seal Stones Drop: 2x Spoil Rate: 2x Raid/Epic Boss Experience: 1x Raid/Epic Boss Skill Points: 1x Raid/Epic Boss Drop: 1x No Dual Box No Bots No Donate No Auto Pick Up Siege of each castle takes place every 2 weeks First Castle Siege starts date TBD Heroes are selected every 2 weeks First Olympiad Period starts date TBD     Classic Game Client: Modern look of the game Improved performance No Critical Errors Tons of new Game Settings and Interface Windows Damage on the Screen Healths Bars Mail Radar Cloaks Party Tokens Skill Learning Panel New Skills Enchanting Items on Chat Npc Debuff Info Improved Clan Notice Editing Quick Status Actions Exp Bar and redesigned Main Menu Friend Manager Quest Areas on the Map Redesigned Character Creation Clan Ranking Redesigned Past Olympiad Ranking Colorful System Messages No Adena Limit   Custom Features: Guide Window provides all important information about Lineage II and L2Etina Soul Crystal Window shows which monsters you need to hunt and which Soul Crystal you need for your weapon Bot Reporting Function and Smart Guard provides playing without Bots Item Search Window allows you to find every possible source of getting item that you are interested in Buff Store allows automatic buff sales Offline Private Store Sales Seed Auction allows everyone to take part in manor Shady Man allows to purchase info about respawn of Subclass Raid Bosses & exchanges Pipette Knife for Red Pipette Knife Shadow weapons are disabled Fishing system is disabled Automatic Twitch Rewards Ranking Window Automatic Crystallization Sales Exit Game Statistics     Enchant Rates: Safe Enchant: +3 Safe Enchant Full-Armor: +4 Max Enchant: +16 Enchanting Chance: 66%   Skills: Skills learned by Skills Panel Spell Books are required for Skill Learning Retail amount of Buff Slots Retail Buff Duration Skills can be enchanted by Skills Panel   Bosses Respawn Duration: Cabrio, Kernon, Golkonda, Hallate: 20 - 24 hours Flame of Splendor Barakiel: 16 - 20 hours Queen Ant: 34 - 36 hours Orfen: 46 - 48 hours Core: 58 - 60 hours Zaken: 58 - 60 hours Baium: 164 - 168 hours Frintezza: 44 - 48 hours Antharas: 260 - 264 hours Valakas: 260 - 264 hours     Quest Item Drop Rate: Dangerous Seduction: Requires first class transfer Kamael: A Window to the Future: Requires first class transfer Gather the Flames: 1x Relics of the Old Empire: 1x Alliance with Varka Silenos: 1x Alliance with Ketra Orcs: 1x War with Ketra: 1x War with Varka: 1x Third Class Quests: 1x Seekers of the Holy Grail: 1x Guardians of the Holy Grail: 1x The Finest Food: 1x Four Goblets: 1x Legacy of Insolence: 1x Exploration of the Giants' Cave, Part I & II: 1x Coins of Magic: 3x Other Quests: 2x     Beta Testing: 22th of August Grand Opening: 16th of September Visit us at https://l2etina.com Discord : https://discord.gg/l2etina
    • his Profile on maxcheaters? @VisaGriaunantis
    • Hey, I don't know if this post really fits there but I've searched everywhere on the internet and this is the most active and helpful place i could find. I was wondering if its possible I could get the login screen of h5 part 4 without the GUI, like without the login screen in the middle, the text on top right and the settings on bottom right. I have no clue when it comes to coding, so I would like some guidance. Is it easy to do? Do I just search it in some folder or do I have to edit some stuff in order to make the GUI go away and then open the game and take a capture of the login screen? I just want to record the login screen without these things so I can make it into an animated wallpaper for me and my friend, h5 part 4 was our favorite. Thanks in advance !
    • AMD Ryzen 9 3900x      12cores, 24 threads @4,60Ghz turbo      64GB DDR3 ECC      2x 512GB NVME SSD      1Gbit Shared Port 50TB Bandwdith   169€/month   Order: https://hostslick.com/dedicated-servers     Are you fan of AMD Ryzen? We still have some!   Order within next 48h from now and get a FREE Graphic Card  Gigabit geforce gtx 1050 ti  4GB included! (normally +40€/m!)
  • Topics