Staffer Promotions for Maxcheaters.com

Maxtor

In this topic you can suggest anyone which you believe is capable for staffer at Maxcheaters.com

Dont forget to include your thoughts / opinion for your suggestions.

Do not spam.

elfocrash should be l2mod or l2dev (he is active on winters)

celestine must go down, isnt fiting the position not sharing not helping low java knowledge

l2-scripts down cause nothing done in a matter of sharing and helping, title is only helping him to sell more. :")

those are "must do".

edited since original proofs/posts for the second are deleted.

Edited by Nightw0lf

13 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

celestine must go down

l2-scripts down cause nothing done in a matter of sharing and helping, title is only helping him to sell more. :")

those are "must do".

im active at summers

19 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

celestine must go down

those are "must do".

Edited by Advertiser

22 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

celestine must go down

those are "must do".

I would like to say Celestine is great. Elfocrash also should be l2mod. But i cant see why you hate @Celestine , ?!?!?!

In my opinion gmods have to stay as they are, they're just fine for that position and there is no need for someone else to be gmod.

L2mods as well, they are both where they should be.

About other staffers, no hate but i didn't saw paranoic doing something to moderate the forum ;p and baggos and reborn should get a promote to l2jdev mods since they are more active on these sections and they are skilled as well to be on that position.

51 minutes ago, Designatix said:

In my opinion gmods have to stay as they are, they're just fine for that position and there is no need for someone else to be gmod.

L2mods as well, they are both where they should be.

About other staffers, no hate but i didn't saw paranoic doing something to moderate the forum ;p and baggos and reborn should get a promote to l2jdev mods since they are more active on these sections and they are skilled as well to be on that position.

True story, but who cares?

melron,  l2jkain they try and share unique things I think those two deserve a chance to have a push to be more active all the rest of the share section is filled with same updated codes nothing new but them 2 the last months shared unique codes.

i think the community needs that cause the old coders are bored and flaming the newbies for bad codes and have also no motives (example events with best codes as you did back in the days with prizes money this time)

Edited by Nightw0lf

56 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Let's get real, I want to see mod :

- Elfo since I know he won't quit
- ‎aVVe for the same reason
- ‎xDrac as well
- Nevermore for his ability to understand Russian code and not reuse it
- Mobius for all the original work made so far
- xdem who will be kind and sweet to the community
- GamePsychology who isn't AccessDenied
- Enkel for all the hard work made on la2eden
- Blackhive because efegue said so
- ‎efegue cause Blackhive said so, obviously
- ‎AchYlek who is a role model in social interaction
- ‎Gladicek for the very same reason
- ‎SkyLord for his dope and honest servers
- ‎all L2* nickname for their dope server, I know they will be straight on their moderation

Reasons why you should be moderator:

1. Active member without social life (Almost able to spend 99% of his day inside a forum)

2. Fail contributions in Lineage 2. I've seen better codding from Gran Kain. 

3. Troll members and posts of admin more than Ach.

For sure you were really helpful to this community. Continue wastin your time with this professional l2junity project you work, it's success!

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

melron,  l2jkain they try and share unique things I think those two deserve a chance to have a push to be more active all the rest of the share section is filled with same updated codes nothing new but them 2 the last months shared unique codes.

i think the community needs that cause the old coders are bored and flaming the newbies for bad codes and have also no motives (example events with best codes as you did back in the days with prizes money this time)

true melron deservers a promote too.

Well, typically shit code quality is to be expected from: scientists and researchers, algorithm geniuses (I mean look up the solutions made by ACM ICPC finals winners -> this also automatically implies people implementing things @ Google, Yandex and similar corps) and people who use more than 7 programming languages on a regular basis (markup/definitions/config not included).

Aside from that, it directly depends on the stance taken by the project. E.g. everything is to be coded defensively; everything should be done via OOP DI using a > 9000 layer framework; everything should be coded to avoid memory allocations (Android event queue thread anti-pattern), etc. etc. In this light, it's not even possible to tell which code style is right in general, so anyone can call out someone else for bad code style, despite an immense backing each side would instantly attract.

Edited by *real*savormix

I think the real Savormix should be the new moderator.

He is a person who would bring a whole new era to MaxCheaters with his professionalism.

His abilities exceeds the standards of this community, and I truly believe if he spent some effort teaching people here he could evolve these kids there to a level that would even satisfy a regular employer at any commercial IT company such as IBM & Google.

Let's take a look on the other topics where he has contributed. His posts are true quality, and this is the level of skill nowadays talented programmers would expect when they enter a Java programming related site.

Savormix could be the real saviour of this forum, as he is able to bring back this forum's lost glory.

Edited by lord_rex
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lord_rex said:

I think the real Savormix should be the new moderator.

Savormix could be the real saviour of this forum, as he is able to bring back this forum's lost glory.

In style of efegue/Blackhive I could* endorse @lord_rex as a highly qualified moderator who would quickly weed out all "wtb dev" and other human trafficking activities that still take place within these forums as the administration seems either too lazy or incompetent to understand the implications of condoning such activities. I would suggest admins and mods start at wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

Human trafficking is the trade of humans for the purpose of […] labour, […] slavery, or commercial […] exploitation for the trafficker or others.

* Note: I am not http://www.maxcheaters.com/profile/164554-savormix/

Edited by *real*savormix

9 minutes ago, *real*savormix said:

In style of efegue/Blackhive I could* endorse @lord_rex as a highly qualified moderator who would quickly weed out all "wtb dev" and other human trafficking activities that still take place within these forums as the administration seems either too lazy or incompetent to understand the implications of condoning such activities. I would suggest admins and mods start at wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking

* Note: I am not http://www.maxcheaters.com/profile/164554-savormix/

Thanks - I am flattered, though I think your skills and talents are way more cultivated and sophisticated than mine.

However the only thing I could do here is row banning everyone, and I don't think the management would appreciate that kind of choice from my side. :D

Edited by lord_rex