L2Mid SkyLord GM exposed

Liuss

It's clear to me now.. for someone who has ZERO ethics to ban someone because of another player's beefs, what to expect?

When you have no ethics corruption quickly takes place and that's what happened to this guy.

He also can't argue, just offend people lmao what a joke...

I know some kids more polite and with more ethics than this fella.

Good thing server is failing, people are waking up.

Share this thread with every l2 player you know, so they have knowledge of what's going on in this administration.

7 minutes ago, Liuss said:

It's clear to me now.. for someone who has ZERO ethics to ban someone because of another player's beefs, what to expect?

When you have no ethics corruption quickly takes place and that's what happened to this guy.

He also can't argue, just offend people lmao what a joke...

I know some kids more polite and with more ethics than this fella.

Good thing server is failing, people are waking up.

Share this thread with every l2 player you know, so they have knowledge of what's going on in this administration.

so what? comunity is retarded and prefer more corrupted server than non corrupted and no donation, its confirmed at h5 scene ;) 

u can flame server abou corruption like u want, but its waste of time, ppl will still play there when he announce new start . 

just look this topic,  and still he got top online + 2-3 servers with different name at same time. 

Edited by AchYlek

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

so what? comunity is retarded and prefer more corrupted server than non corrupted and no donation, its confirmed at h5 scene ;) 

u can flame server abou corruption like u want, but its waste of time, ppl will still play there when he announce new start . 

I don't have a problem with it, my intention here is to expose and make people aware about what happened.

If it was you, would you be quiet after you get banned from a server for doing nothing at all? Just a free ban? Well I won't... I have the authority to complain and expose him because I did absolutely nothing wrong.

After people know what happened, it's on them to decide if they'll play there or not, It's not my decision.

But talking for myself, if I got knowledge of all of this about him I'd never started playing there.

My job here is done, he got exposed for what he did and couldn't even argue with me just offend me with nonsense words.

I also didn't know about the complains people are making, this is a surprise to me, this thread was meant only to show what happened to me but it's funny to see a lot of people having trouble with him too.

I have showed proof of what happened, and he did what? Just offended everyone in this thread.

This guy's reputation is done. If the community wants to play there, it's their call and their risk.

But seems like the server is already failing, and it will get worse with that many scandals around SkyLord.

1 hour ago, SkyLord said:

You are free peson u can do what u want. Here is my professional  answer. You can broadcast my d1ck.

Do you think this is normal so communicate on the forum with people who make you a remark? You did not answer anything clever, only rudeness and insults. You need to manage brothels and not servers with players.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Liuss said:

If it was you, would you be quiet after you get banned from a server for doing nothing at all? Just a free ban? Well I won't... I have the authority to complain and expose him because I did absolutely nothing wrong.

i get this happened also, when "player 1 was boting / scamming" i didnt knew that , i had his acc and when i log him,  after admin saw who was at that acc and he blocked all ips / hwid from that acc.  Since he cant find if you are not using proxy or hwid different.  

Edited by AchYlek

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

i get this happened also, when "player 1 was boting / scamming" i didnt knew that , i had his acc and when i log him,  after admin saw who was at that acc and he blocked all ips / hwid from that acc.  Since he cant find if you are not using proxy or hwid different.  

That's still a mistake. If you are a good admin you have to consider all possibilities before banning someone.

In this case, even if admin was 100% sure in his head, it was not the truth and you did nothing wrong. Mistake's still a mistake doesn't matter if you think you're right.

If it happens in any official game, not just MMO's, you can easily get unbanned or get your money back.

But also this is not the same situation of what happened to me. You can clearly see the words he used, he does know that we are different players and just banned me for revenge.

2 minutes ago, ISAx20 said:

Do you think this is normal so communicate on the forum with people who make you a remark? You did not answer anything clever, only rudeness and insults. You need to manage brothels and not servers with players.

He doesn't care bro, he just have a greed for money. If he really cared about l2 community he would never be corrupt at first place.

Why should he be polite on his words if he did worse to hurt l2 community and his own server? He doesn't care at all, l2 is just a bag of money for him.

Best thing we do from now on is to avoid his servers.

But that's a good name suggestion, next server he's opening going to be named L2Brothel.

5 minutes ago, seasoned said:

How can we dispute donations on l2 mid? :D

I don't know man but try to Google it. Everyone should open dispute because this is not a legit server, just a money machine.

2 hours ago, ISAx20 said:

Hew newbie welcome to my world. stop copy l2mid features. 

OOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :d Realm its the new server with payments to leaders?

PGh3v0B.png

well let me tell u how story its,,, Skylord the owner of l2mid.com make deal with me about the "black market" i find him Customers to buy EPICS LVLS GEARS PASSIVE GIRLS BOYS or what ever they need :)

soo i find like 6-7 ppl who buy from him epics,gears passive and bla bla bla   i had 20% of this market the price was 175 euro

after 1 fight vs skylord he banned me...... i make good money on l2mid but GUYS BELIVE ME 

DO NOT EVEN AGAIN JOIN WITH SERVER 

with love Treshak

Edited by leonardos
Dont join never l2mid.com

1 hour ago, SkyLord said:

Hew newbie welcome to my world. stop copy l2mid features. 

OOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :d Realm its the new server with payments to leaders?

PGh3v0B.png

For a long time everyone knows that the clan leaders are paid for the game. This is done for the comfort of solo players. And you would be silent, forgot how the last start was paid to all Russian clans, and they did not come?))))
You drove yourself into the pit with your greed for money, now like a dog just snap
Edited by ISAx20

2 hours ago, leonardos said:

well let me tell u how story its,,, Skylord the owner of l2mid.com make deal with me about the "black market" i find him Customers to buy EPICS LVLS GEARS PASSIVE GIRLS BOYS or what ever they need :)

soo i find like 6-7 ppl who buy from him epics,gears passive and bla bla bla   i had 20% of this market the price was 175 euro

after 1 fight vs skylord he banned me...... i make good money on l2mid but GUYS BELIVE ME 

DO NOT EVEN AGAIN JOIN WITH SERVER 

with love Treshak

Best servers does not sell Items. We already sold 55k lucky golds. Trashak - We dont have time do sell items for 50 euros.  We got only noblesse, premium rune 3rd class and subclass for LG.

We do not sell epics and over-еnchanted items. You can talk alot shits again again and again again again Btw All players can see the EPICS AND ENCHANTED items here: 

http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=epic

http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=enchant

Here is my proffesional answer to you:

YOU ARE JUST BANNED FROM L2MID! Thats why you CRY CRY CRYCRYYY LIKE A WHOREEEE. I already speak with your Cp leaders From bulgaria from UK, Romania  and Brazil. They confirm that they will never play with you again... actually i dont care for that.. right now i am in your teamspeak with greek vpn proxy. You dont have FRIENDS anymore cuz u take all the money from servers.. and u do not pay to your CP leaders ;) so sweety my albanian boy.

You will never be part for l2mid again. 

Tomorrow someone will win your epics :) this is fucking awesone.

Лучший Европейский пвп-крафт сервер - НЕ продает игровые ценности. Мы продали 55 тысяч донат монет. У нас нет времени, что бы продавать игровые вещи за 50 евро. На нашем сервере можно купить за "лаки голд" (донат монеты) только - нобл, саб-класс, третью профессию и премиум руны.
Мы НЕ продаем эпик и точеные пушки\шмот. Ты можешь писать кучу дерьма в наш адрес снова и снова, но все, кто усомнится в нашей честности - могут наблюдать эпик или ОЕ оружие в соответствующей статистике.
http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=epic
http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=enchant
Ты забанен на нашем проекте. Вот почему ты плачешь и везде пытаешься очернить наше имя.
Я уже поговорил со многими КП лидерами из разных стран, и они подтверидил - что больше с тобой НИКОГДА играть не будут. Если честно, мне как-то все равно, будешь ли ты играть на нашем проекте, будешь ли ты писать чушь, это все - не имеет значения.
У тебя нет больше - ни друзей, ни желающих с тобой играть,  потому, что ты все деньги забрал себе и не заплатил ни одному КП лидеру, которые играли с тобой. Отныне - ты не будешь частью нашему проекта L2mid.com.
Завтра, кто-то выиграет эпик, который ты прикарманил, и это будет честно, справедливо и эффектно.
Желаю тебе развиваться в жизни и не быть таким мерзким человеком!
С любовью - Skylord, владелец проекта - L2mid.com

i AM OUT!

Edited by SkyLord