aVVe has dissapeared with money

Griunvaldas

Hi there

Money paid, deadlines decided, aVVe disappeared :D Didn't expected that from him.

Luckily I only payed 80 EUR to him this time.

(image removed by Ave request)

We made a deal to create a new logo with a deadline to November 1.  Last message received from him was at October 29.

Ave finally contacted me, when refund will be provided I will ask mods to remove this topic.

Edited by Griunvaldas

he does that every time, and then he comes back when clients report him here

he always find a good excuse and he avoids ban

you can search this "report section" and see for your self this is how he treats customers

conclusion you only lost time you will get refund or job when you report him is simple :)

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

he does that every time, and then he comes back when clients report him here

he always find a good excuse and he avoids ban

you can search this "report section" and see for your self this is how he treats customers

conclusion you only lost time you will get refund or job when you report him is simple :)

I had few deals with him before and it was shocking for me to see him acting like that. He is talented for sure, but either he needs more respect for his customers and their time or better managing of his time.

5 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

I had few deals with him before and it was shocking for me to see him acting like that. He is talented for sure, but either he needs more respect for his customers and their time or better managing of his time.

Example Link1 Link2

He is good in what he is doing and not a scammer but for sure he got serious issue with his job which make me feel that he never had a real job before. I've also delayed sometimes or no talk to my clients for 1 day sometimes if something happen like if i'm not at home and doin something or celebration or idk what but 20 days to 2 months waiting and respond only at Report it's a major issue. 

But for sure he is good in his designs. 

And for some reason he got banned from forummaxi also Link3

Edited by GamePsychology

6 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

thats never going to happen he is a DIVA when you talk to him you must know that. and all of your "bad" comments will be deleted and his new victims will be unaware of that.

Edited by Nightw0lf

On 14/11/2017 at 11:52 AM, Griunvaldas said:

Hi there

Money paid, deadlines decided, aVVe disappeared :D Didn't expected that from him.

Luckily I only payed 80 EUR to him this time.

(image removed by Ave request)

We made a deal to create a new logo with a deadline to November 1.  Last message received from him was at October 29.

Ave finally contacted me, when refund will be provided I will ask mods to remove this topic.

So you waited 22 days and you remove the topic because he will refund you. Seem legit

Next time wait 5 years and 3 months.

3 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

So you waited 22 days and you remove the topic because he will refund you. Seem legit

Next time wait 5 years and 3 months.

next time to the next person

Ave provided me with information about reasons he were not able to reply/work on this/other projects.

I can't call this a scam if he will refund my money as he offered me to make an updater for free in exchange of my time loss, however I declined that.

However at current view I do not see myself using Ave or recommending his services to everyone.

Final decision about thread will be made by mods anyway.

First of all - most of You ppl didn't EVER got any business with me and You are trash talking like You are so importand here.
I know all of You, haterz. All You can talk is shits like that, when You don't even know the background behind this.
There is no need for me to answer Your idiotic shity questions here.

The point is - All beeing solved. EVERYONE has rights to have a personal life and if job is done / refound beeing made, 
then You can just shit talk here all day. I don't give a damn about You - especialy Nightw0lf   which is all time hater of my work
just because his GF or whatever his BF is trying to do same thing as me. LEL.

1 minute ago, aVVe said:

First of all - most of You ppl didn't EVER got any business with me and You are trash talking like You are so importand here.
I know all of You, haterz. All You can talk is shits like that, when You don't even know the background behind this.
There is no need for me to answer Your idiotic shity questions here.

The point is - All beeing solved. EVERYONE has rights to have a personal life and if job is done / refound beeing made, 
then You can just shit talk here all day. I don't give a damn about You - especialy Nightw0lf   which is all time hater of my work
just because his GF or whatever his BF is trying to do same thing as me. LEL.

Simply contacting person eliminates creation of scam thread. You need more communication with your customers, that's all.
Again, I can't call Ave scammer, we had a deal few months ago and everything was smooth and professional.

Yeah, and I understand You. I don't mind making topics like that - thats why we have this section in first place.

I know that for TIME TI TIME I can get offline, but it's just how my life works, not because I shit on ppl and scamm then for fun.
Ppl here talking "he has no real life job, thats why he can't work with customers" - LEL. You know shit, thats the problem with
this trash talk here. But I can't care less about these comments. 

About my situation with Griunvaldas - everything will be cleared. I can just sorry. If someone thinks it is a total risk to work with 
me, there are plenty ppl here who can do the job - for less money with shity quality. 

Oh, and BTW - even xDrac made the same thing. Ppl judged him like it was no big deal. LEL. All these kids don't have life and
comment like they know what they are talking about...My God.

EDIT:
And just to be clear about this - in future, I won't accept any new orders IF I KNOW that I won't be able to finish it on time.
I guess that the lesson for me, right? 
But the lesson for everyone else - life happes and sometimes You just can't predict how things will work out.

Edited by aVVe

Don't talk about xdrac if you don't know the story please. You are same like him, big words and zero results, you find excuses and you're messing around with people's work. 

We don't give a butterfly if you don't have time, or you have a personal life. If you decided to SELL your "services" finish what you promised to your customer, otherwise go find a real job, work on your domain and don't scam or mess with people time. I've added you couple months ago to ask you to do an updater, you said "yes is possible, yes I do, it cost you x amount of euro, send them and we start to work" after couple days when I still had a lot of questions and tasks to discuss with you, you simply blocked me on skype, you are amateur and you also pretend to be good guy, all you care is about you and to take fast the money. 

I don't know what you and griunvaldas decided in the end, but you are not serious and since I had that experience with you, I cannot recommend you. My whole problem with people like you is not that you are not serious, is that you mess with our time. That means you are a 17-18 years old kid that you don't understand what life means, what time means and you simply take advantage that people are good enough to pay you the cash than you disappear for couple weeks, find an excuse (like we care of it) than find the next victim.

Of course you'll start to insult me now, "who the fq you are" "what the hell you want" "retarded" etc. I know already, so don't bother.