lescos

game psychology report

13 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, lescos said:

hi im  looking for a web designer to make me  some banners for my server for topzone hopzone etc please pm me here or on skype semedimi

This person is not trusted, he got banned for double scam. When sellers gave him the work he did refund the money back. 

R2wvkbF.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lescos    0
2 hours ago, GamePsychology said:

This person is not trusted, he got banned for double scam. When sellers gave him the work he did refund the money back. 

R2wvkbF.png

 

 

umm for your info this guy χαροσ took money from me and did nothing for the work i told him to do  you think you are smart im not a scammer that guy xaros is i refunded my money because he did NOTHING i repeat NOTHING and he didnt deserve the money i trusted to him to make my server that isnt scamming that is forcinig my money back :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lescos    0
7 minutes ago, lescos said:

umm for your info this guy χαροσ took money from me and did nothing for the work i told him to do  you think you are smart im not a scammer that guy xaros is i refunded my money because he did NOTHING i repeat NOTHING and he didnt deserve the money i trusted to him to make my server that isnt scamming that is forcinig my money back :)

he wanted 450 euro and did nothing but fap while i needed help to build up my server since he did nothing its my right to get my money back and so i did 

that doesnt make me a scammer
τα γραφω κ ελληνικα επειδη νομιζεις οτι εισαι εξυπνος αλλα δεν εισαι θα σε κανω λοιπον ρεζιλι για να μαθεις να μην χωνεις τι μητονγκα σου εκει που δεν πρεπει μαλακισμενο
ο τυπος ηθελε 450 ευρω πηρε τα 200 και δεν εκανε τιποτα εφοσον λοιπον δεν εκανε τιποτα ειναι ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ μου να παρω τα λεφτα μου πισω κ ετσι κ εκανα refund δε θα σου δωσω και λογαριασμο γιατι το εκανα δικα μου ειναι τα λεφτα ΔΕΝ εξυπηρετηθηκα οπως επρεπε αρα τα περνω πισω δεν εχω λεφτα για πεταμα μαλακα ε μαλακα

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lescos said:

he wanted 450 euro and did nothing but fap while i needed help to build up my server since he did nothing its my right to get my money back and so i did 

that doesnt make me a scammer
τα γραφω κ ελληνικα επειδη νομιζεις οτι εισαι εξυπνος αλλα δεν εισαι θα σε κανω λοιπον ρεζιλι για να μαθεις να μην χωνεις τι μητονγκα σου εκει που δεν πρεπει μαλακισμενο
ο τυπος ηθελε 450 ευρω πηρε τα 200 και δεν εκανε τιποτα εφοσον λοιπον δεν εκανε τιποτα ειναι ΔΙΚΑΙΩΜΑ μου να παρω τα λεφτα μου πισω κ ετσι κ εκανα refund δε θα σου δωσω και λογαριασμο γιατι το εκανα δικα μου ειναι τα λεφτα ΔΕΝ εξυπηρετηθηκα οπως επρεπε αρα τα περνω πισω δεν εχω λεφτα για πεταμα μαλακα ε μαλακα

To who you even talk to?  I just mention that you got reported months ago and got banned.

I've done the same yesterday to a guy who opened a topic saying "U can be millionaire in 1 day". 

Edited by GamePsychology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lescos    0
1 minute ago, GamePsychology said:

To who you even talk? I just mention that you got reported months ago and got banned.

im talking to you retard because you dont know the story i am trusted more than your whole forum over here you are probably that kid χαρος from whom i took my money back using refund :) and you cry because you didnt deserve the money and i took it back from you i reported you to the administrator 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lescos said:

im talking to you retard because you dont know the story i am trusted more than your whole forum over here you are probably that kid χαρος from whom i took my money back using refund :) and you cry because you didnt deserve the money and i took it back from you i reported you to the administrator 

I'm just trying to protect future victims of scammers. Why so much anger? You got reported by 2 people, you got banned. End of story.

You're a drama queen. Also nice language you use there. You're a monkey with that language.

Edited by GamePsychology

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lescos    0
10 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

I'm just trying to protect future victims of scammers. Why so much anger? You got reported by 2 people, you got banned. End of story.

You're a drama queen. Also nice language you use there. You're a monkey with that language.

you try to protect victims from who? i got my money back from a scammer that doesnt make me a scammer you cant even speak english properly you are the only monkey here and the 2 people who reported me are both scammers 1 of them is the one i refunded my money back from now stfu if you dont know dont speak 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sdw    8
15 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

I'm just trying to protect future victims of scammers. Why so much anger? You got reported by 2 people, you got banned. End of story.

You're a drama queen. Also nice language you use there. You're a monkey with that language.

Who's going to protect them from you :O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lescos    0
13 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Who's going to protect them from you :O

man this kid is being delusional a few months ago i asked for a developer i hired a guy named w0lfgias3na he didnt do what i asked him to do and i payed him 200 euro so since he diddnt satisfy my needs i refunded my money and payed another proffessional developer who was worth it is that scamm>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reborn12    74

Only spam here..in case you dont know xaros and gamepsychology its same person known as AccessDenied <3

But he is trying to hide himself always :D

About report without proofs its just a spam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Reborn12 said:

Only spam here..in case you dont know xaros and gamepsychology its same person known as AccessDenied <3

But he is trying to hide himself always :D

About report without proofs its just a spam

Ok if you say so, you're an important person in this community so it must be true, im hiding from the internet cause it scare me. 

Too much flame anyway i go hide now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Posts

    • Guys, is it possible as a GM to see someones PM ( private chat - message ) inside game ?
    • Έστειλα, σου ήρθε; 
    • Do you like interlude pride, do you prefer gracia final, what about both combined? This is what L2Halcyon is all about a combination gracia final Pride with interlude features. (Hint: Legacy weapons can be found on our shops!!)   = OPENING 17 DECEMBER 2017 18:00 = = BETA 15 DECEMBER 2017 16:00 =   Rates  Enchant Scroll Rates
      Depends on the item tier and there is no break penalty !! (Chatbox shows the chance, max enchant and penalty for each item.) 
      On failure Normal: set to 0 | Crystal: -1 | Blessed: -1 (increased rates) | Legendary/Forbidden: enchant remains (increased rates)
      General Features
      Basic 
      Starting Level: 80 | Max Level: 95
      Wondrous Cubic 
      All-in-one item given to all newly created characters which includes services such as teleport, regular shop, augmenting, skill enchant and more!  Rebirth System
      Special system that allows a main class player to be reborn by setting his/her level to 1 and adding an additional random base stat depending on the class.  Olympiad
      Olympiad is basic S-Grade equipment restricted with enchants being set to 5.  Sieges
      Three castles are available for siege. Aden castle is basic S-Grade equipment restricted. Rune and Goddard have no gear restrictions.  Classes
      Rarely played on PvP classes like Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer, Fortune Seeker, etc have been given additional skills and playstyle opportunities.     Antibot We are running smartguard antibot !
      Custom Items/Skills
      Unique Weapons | Rare Weapons | Epic Weapons | Rare Jewels | Relic Boss Jewels | Hundreds of hair/face Accessories with stats! 
      Custom Armors Custom Jewels
        Custom Weapons
        Custom Skills
      Heros get race dependent custom skills with unique capabillities! 
        Powerful "Forbidden" skills are available to buy and learn for each class respectively! 
        PvP skills will automatically be obtained after specific amount of PvP kills.     Custom Zones/Instances
      Zones     Website Facebook Full list of our features  
    • αναλογος το ποσα θα θελει ο dev για να μου το φτιαξει Επισης δεν διευκρυνησα και δεν ξερω αν αλλαζει ο τιτλος του τοπικ. θελω ιντερλουντ πακ
  • Topics