WTS Server Files (Pack) [LOW/MID/HIGH] [Interlude] 20% OFF

Vilmis

• Vilmis changed the title to Server Files (Pack) [LOW/MID/HIGH] [Interlude] 20% OFF
  • Vilmis locked this topic
  • Vilmis unlocked this topic
  • Vilmis unlocked and locked this topic
  • Vilmis locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Lock/Unlock the topic ..........

There are Positives and Negatives !

Positives :

When ur about to do payment he will message you to get the money from you. As im new to the "create l2 server" he explained to me few bits , and i though it would be a source access and in the end THIS is just another Compiled Pack. 

He was fast to take money ........ 

Negatives :

After talking to him and explaining him that it was not something im looking for , giving him Remote Access and he did not even get to install the compiled pack , requested a refund ! Using my iphone , automatically it did start to download file and did cancel it because i dont need it .

After a whole day of atempting to speak with him and explaining him the situation ...... his last reply was "Sorry this is not gona work for you" . Hours later did try to message him AGAIN ! and NO REPLY . The Day before .... he did STOP replying at all , following day to get a message "my working hours have been finished" ......

Conclusion :

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM OR HIS FILES !

If u want a proof of my conversation with him ..... pm me here and il provide it to you !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, ionutzzu14 said:

Positives :

When ur about to do payment he will message you to get the money from you. As im new to the "create l2 server" he explained to me few bits , and i though it would be a source access and in the end THIS is just another Compiled Pack. 

Negatives :

After talking to him and explaining him that it was not something im looking for , giving him Remote Access and he did not even get to install the compiled pack , requested a refund ! Using my iphone , automatically it did start to download file and did cancel it because i dont need it .

After a whole day of atempting to speak with him and explaining him the situation ...... his last reply was "Sorry this is not gona work for you" . Hours later did try to message him AGAIN ! and NO REPLY . The Day before .... he did STOP replying at all , following day to get a message "my working hours have been finished" ......

Conclusion :

If u want a proof of my conversation with him ..... pm me here and il provide it to you !

im getting true for all i have said

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ionutzzu14 said:

Positives :

Negatives :

Conclusion :

I guess your reputation speaks for you since  you joined: 03/01/2009 to this community.
I was very nice to you and explained many things. I've been ready to install a server and even connected to your VPS, but you changed your mind.  Also, it was late night and i waited while you will wash your baby 20-30min, then again I answered to your questions. So, don't dare say something bad about me. I can to show a full chat to everyone either.

I just started ignore you more since you started lie to me: How you „DID NOT DOWNLOAD“ a pack in ~30 different ways, but you did and much later than you made a payment and I've been really busy yesterday. I really did not have a mood to read about the lie how you did not, but actually did. P.S. Your click on „Download this file“ doesn't count like automatically. 😉 However, before i said: If you downloaded the pack I can't do the refund of payment. In this case, everyone could do the same and i won't know he's using or not. Your only reason was: I did not know this is compiled version...

Lock and unlock actually means that I don't want unnecessary spam from haters or from people like you which think can come with their lie and write anything they want just because they were unhappy for no reason or they did not get what they thought will get in their wide imagination or lack knowledge.

• Vilmis locked this topic
  • Vilmis unlocked this topic

If I see you downvote the one to each other one more time I will warn you both last time I see these behaviours. Downvote/Upvote is not a spam tool if you are having problems solve them privately. Don't make me do things I don't want.

EDIT: I restored all your downvotes don't play with it.

Edited by Vision

13 minutes ago, Vision said:

If I see you downvote the one to each other one more time I will warn you both last time I see these behaviours. Downvote/Upvote is not a spam tool if you are having problems solve them privately. Don't make me do things I don't want.

EDIT: I restored all your downvotes don't play with it.

Wait, if I gave him for the lie without any proof and he just used out all day limit on me for random posts then why I'm bad in this situation either? 🤔☺️

1 hour ago, Vilmis said:

Wait, if I gave him for the lie without any proof and he just used out all day limit on me for random posts then why I'm bad in this situation either? 🤔☺️

Because you did for like 10 times and he did the same that's why.

On 8/12/2021 at 6:30 AM, Vilmis said:

Lock and unlock actually means that I don't want unnecessary spam from haters or from people like you which think can come with their lie and write anything they want just because they were unhappy for no reason or they did not get what they thought will get in their wide imagination or lack knowledge.

So in other words - you're suppressing feedback.

There are multiple active moderators that will clear all troll posts when there's an instance of "lie and write anything".

• Like 2

I want to be very clear about it.The following applies to people that have multiple accounts just to give possitive feedback for a product.The comments from the accounts in question will be deleted,and if they are seller related accounts the seller will get as well a warning.Sellers that sell a product and dont support it accordingly will not be tollerated.This is how our forum works for many years and we should all be legit and proper to any buyer in general I am not referring to anyone in specific. Latest years from what i noticed is that everyone is out there to get each other,so from now and on i will not allow this situation to continue here.You should all oblige and abide to forum rules and anyone who doesnt do so just doesnt belong here.As for the troll and hate comments that are out of topic will be deleted with out any kind of warning.Thank you for your time everyone

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Hypest said:

Holy.moly i never downvoted!!!! Celestine can confirm this!!!

I wasn't referring to you relax.

5 hours ago, Mantosh said:

So in other words - you're suppressing feedback.

There are multiple active moderators that will clear all troll posts when there's an instance of "lie and write anything".

Yes. When you can't understand the use of the reactions. You can downvote once not all the time even to "BUMPS" lol. You didn't do that I'm just saying what I saw for the god sake.

Edited by Vision
  • Upvote 2

@Vision  @Celestine .

I do apologize for me giving him downvotes . That was a trash behaviour from my Part.

You guys have to understand abit the fustration aswell , since he as a seller does advertise a product .

I said Positive and Negative about him as a seller and what kind of person he is . I reached to the conclusion ........ ANYTHING that has to do with MONEY ... people will try their best to get it . As soon as they get the money ..... thats it 🙂 being a "professional" goes out of the window.  Since this Feedback has been implemented on mxc , If you do any kind of review on ANYTHING u will get a downvote for no reason .

Im just  gona mention this aswell here , HE IGNORED me for a long time , as soon as he got his "Downvote" on MXC , he started to Message me regarding me having a "Child Behaviour" , which honestly , yeah it was .

A Chargeback has been done anyway , because i did not download his files .

And for ANYONE who wants to buy his files , you will be ALLOWED ONLY 1 TIME A MONTH to download the files .

On his website , dosen't mention anything about his , dosent mention anything about refunds or ANYTHING if something goes wrong with transaction !

I am a member on multiple forums for more than 10 YEARS , im not a spamer , commenting for no reason . I have seen him advertising his "files" and i will not give details because this is MXC .

End of it , If you guys want to see the conversation how it went on discord , im more than happy to show you !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I prefer to see a well detailed post like this one instead of the downvote. I have kept only one downvote in the first topic which is more important. I'm thinking a new way of handling things about scamming so no one gets scammed again because this has to stop. Your apology is accepted you saw your mistake next time you will be more prepared not to do the same mistake again.

Edited by Vision

21 hours ago, Vision said:

Because you did for like 10 times and he did the same that's why.

Oh really? I just gave 1 for the lie and that's it. He gave me 10 back on random posts. End of story. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

The server pack are perfect you can make it as high rate mid and low rate there is so many staff included in the pack and a lot of staffs to do if you just want to get on people just because they are smarter than you and can actually make something incredible.  the best packs I have been using the team are very supported and help you anytime when you actually need it so stop judging people for works and look at your self l2Orion +rep

Edited by zweris456
  • Thanks 1