Vilmis

WTS Server Files (Pack) for LOW/MID/HIGH [Interlude]

Hi there, as I see you prefer to do not sell sources. But if i wants some modifications, can you do it for a little price or something like this?

There is any text with  FEATURE LIST like:

Community board with buffer and teleports, Events (korean style, tvt...), olympiads can be configurable for 7 or 15 days... and other features list?

The sources is based on frozen / acis?

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Phantro said:

Hi there, as I see you prefer to do not sell sources. But if i wants some modifications, can you do it for a little price or something like this?

There is any text with  FEATURE LIST like:

Community board with buffer and teleports, Events (korean style, tvt...), olympiads can be configurable for 7 or 15 days... and other features list?

The sources is based on frozen / acis?

Thank you!

Hello,
Yes, we do this.
Our client can send „Wishlist“ and after that we're checking and giving a respond  back about price.
More information about pack you can find in our official website: https://www.l2jorion.com
Also, better ask all questions in skype or facebook page where we can much faster respond and communicate.
Thanks.

Is it possible to downgrade this to C3/C4 with an Interlude Client? I can handle the client modifications myself. Also, am I limited to a hardware ID key? Or am I free use this pack wherever I want, for example 20 years from now, when you are no longer reachable?

Edited by Orphexile

7 hours ago, Orphexile said:

Is it possible to downgrade this to C3/C4 with an Interlude Client? I can handle the client modifications myself. Also, am I limited to a hardware ID key? Or am I free use this pack wherever I want, for example 20 years from now, when you are no longer reachable?

It  would be possible, but sorry, i'm not doing this. 
Licence: Lifetime, and like all sellers we're using BIND system by your chosen IP/DOMAIN, but you can change it any time - it's unlimited.

P.S. If you will use same domain for 20 years, then yes, you can use it for 20 years if i won't be reachable. :)

Edited by Vilmis

11 hours ago, Vilmis said:

It  would be possible, but sorry, i'm not doing this. 
Licence: Lifetime, and like all sellers we're using BIND system by your chosen IP/DOMAIN, but you can change it any time - it's unlimited.

P.S. If you will use same domain for 20 years, then yes, you can use it for 20 years if i won't be reachable. :)

So if I understand correctly, you are not using a dedicated auth server, which means that I should be able to run the server locally, without a WAN IP? Am I allowed to bind the server to an internal IP, for example 192.168.66.2?

3 hours ago, Orphexile said:

So if I understand correctly, you are not using a dedicated auth server, which means that I should be able to run the server locally, without a WAN IP? Am I allowed to bind the server to an internal IP, for example 192.168.66.2?

It's allowed to bind any IP/DOMAIN whatever you like.
And i would recommend write to me in private for more information. Thank you. :)

16 hours ago, alcohol said:

no source on this project?

hello, all questions please send to PM or skype. Thanks. Also, possible ask questions on our official website page via messenger.