Vilmis

WTS Server Files (Pack) for LOW/MID/HIGH [Interlude]

orion.png

Hello, we are the new project, but not new in coding or developing servers. We have a many years experiences and we know what our customers want. 
So, in short about pack: All updates were made based by L2OFF real interlude information. Also, pack has a many features which you can easy turn off and use like PTS server. In pack works all L2OFF features. What's our Goal? To make these files work as much as possible similar to L2OFF files. More information on the our website page.

Latest updates here: https://www.l2jorion.com/index.php?/forum/21-latest-updates/
OLD updates: https://www.l2jorion.com/index.php?/topic/18-old-updates/
Report any small issue/bug here: https://www.l2jorion.com/index.php?/forum/10-bugs/

TEST SERVER:
Our server is currently online.
Visit to our website for download our patch (system).

PRICE:  50 £ (GBP)

Our skype: live:l2jorionproject

All other information here:

Edited by Vilmis
New price
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Vilmis said:

You know most buyers even don't know what is source, but this is possible. I could to sell source too, but ofc for much bigger price. Also, for most buyers enough pack, because all updates and fixes i'm doing for free. Just only new things i add for small additional payment. It depends how much time it's gonna take.

yes but in this forum you can find good mods or engines(erlandys for example), and if you don't have the source you can adapt it.

1 hour ago, francina said:

yes but in this forum you can find good mods or engines(erlandys for example), and if you don't have the source you can adapt it.

Yes, i got your point and understand it, but as i mentioned before all the time possible to ask me add something. Besides, they can give me mod or engine and i will add it too. Eventually, possible to buy source code, but for much, much bigger price. I think i dont need explain how it works. Many sellers the main what they're selling is a pack.

On 9/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, luannbr said:

a more detailed video of the phantom you have?

No, i haven't, but you can to write to skype and i'll show you how it works inside my server.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:51 PM, Vilmis said:

Yes, i got your point and understand it, but as i mentioned before all the time possible to ask me add something. Besides, they can give me mod or engine and i will add it too. Eventually, possible to buy source code, but for much, much bigger price. I think i dont need explain how it works. Many sellers the main what they're selling is a pack.

what you understand you are 24/24 on ? like if any player find one strong bug in your pack and you are afk or sleep how to fix this bug without source.. so with one bug can player destroy a server and owner lost money... if you sell a project the good is give source or make svn for take all your update's

• Upvote 2

On 9/25/2018 at 1:20 PM, tazerman2 said:

what you understand you are 24/24 on ? like if any player find one strong bug in your pack and you are afk or sleep how to fix this bug without source.. so with one bug can player destroy a server and owner lost money... if you sell a project the good is give source or make svn for take all your update's

first of all, let's agree with that you're writing here something negative just because you are one of my haters. 
second, i already said that i could to sell source for much bigger price. So i don't get it why you're still writing something about that when topic is already ended.
Third, 99% of my clients wouldn't know what they should do with source files and you look like one of them.
and in the end summing up: my pack - my rules. ;) It's my choice. 
By the way, my pack does't have critical bugs, but if it would have after some updates i'm always ready with stable version. Also, each update i'm checking carefully.

• Like 1

I bought the server and there are many problems fixed comparing with frozen and acis. So far this dude was quick to answer and fix any problem encountered. He really worked for this pack and he is always there when need it.

So far i recommend. 

• Like 1