Fake Players Engine

I would make daily goal, subdivised in "objectives", themselves cut to interaction/desire.

And whatever ppl can say about intention system I find it intuitive and easy to use. It's nothing more than a AI running every second and achieving the current intention (for NPC, which will be similar to your system).

Many intentions at a time, how can you choose the good one according the good moment ? You will make a mess even more terrible than AttackableAI. It's already complicated to change of intention when you got a single one, so multiple, lol.

8 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Don't play the idiot, by extend I mean... Improve, evolve. Not "extends" java keyword.

And you can't "extends" an enum.

You can't extend an enum ? Damn it, my life is a huge lie. 

10 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Many intentions at a time, how can you choose the good one according the good moment ? You will make a mess even more terrible than AttackableAI. It's already complicated to change of intention when you got a single one, so multiple, lol.

Well that's the whole point of the IQ system. A player can make bad choices as well as good ones.
IE: A bishop can heal himself or the party when he takes dmg. Who to heal comes down to who takes the most dmg. Now because it is a bot i know where the dmg is going so i can calculate a decision, but i can also leave it to change.

It defeats the whole point of intention system. If a bot can't find (because he will change of intention following) the correct intention to do, multiple times, that means ingame he stays like an idiot doing nothing.

A bot heals because previously, his next intention has been set to CAST. If you deny/edit that action multiple times, your bots will look extremely weird changing of behaviors before even landing an action.

Or you explained me what already exist on AttackableAI (the whole thinkAttack() routine), on a weird way.

Edited by Tryskell

Profit for the OP's effort but new low for the l2 community.

Well,since people cant kill "fake online" players,at least people will be able to kill fake players.
It cant be worse than the current situation anyway so go on OP

(SmartCrap driver -malware/Servers collecting data like even pms/2 week servers with crappy files etc).

And my question is: Did someone think the opposite of the 'game ruin'?

(DO NOT REPLY if you are a developer and you are just only coding, I want serious answers from ppl who atleast rarely joining in a server and check the community)

Well, If you just teleport in some farm areas of a X server (without for example this kind of engine) you will see only the real active players farming, on the other hand if you see the count of players X3 you will react just fucking different as player (knowing about this or not). You will donate more, You will love the server more, You will advertise the server more, You will vote for the server since you like it and more...

Generally side: What l2 is? It's a game , a fucking game that is being worst every day (and it's logical') and the only purpose from this game is to make the player happier and enjoy what he does.

My personal opinion is that this engine can even grow up this game without exaggerations (Ofc if the owner can use it without fuck the whole system) so, Elfo... go ahead!

Edited by SajeD

17 minutes ago, SajeD said:

And my question is: Did someone think the opposite of the 'game ruin'?

(DO NOT REPLY if you are a developer and you are just only coding, I want serious answers from ppl who atleast rarely joining in a server and check the community)

Well, If you just teleport in some farm areas of a X server (without for example this kind of engine) you will see only the real active players farming, on the other hand if you see the count of players X3 you will react just fucking different as player (knowing about this or not). You will donate more, You will love the server more, You will advertise the server more, You will vote for the server since you like it and more...

Generally side: What l2 is? It's a game , a fucking game that is being worst every day (and it's logical') and the only purpose from this game is to make the player happier and enjoy what he does.

My personal opinion is that this engine can even grow up this game without exaggerations (Ofc if the owner can use it without fuck the whole system) so, Elfo... go ahead!

No hope for this humanity.

1 minute ago, GamePsychology said:

No hope for this humanity.

This will work until players who do not know the engine find out what it is, who will donate to a server where you only have fake bots?

My opinion: because instead of creating a mod that plays the role of adrenaline, which any player can use within the game itself, or even a simple system of macros where the player can be alone, this will help the lineage community 2 , many players have no time to create and no money to pay the bot, would be something fair.

Edited by L2shaken

True, better make a legit bot in game so ppl can configure it, rather than fake players, pretty much the same, but not rly :D

Edited by SweeTs