Sign in to follow this  
Play-Zone

Discussion Would you like to play interlude stack-sub (1+1 from same race) mid rate?

Would you like to play interlude stack-sub (1+1 from same race) mid rate?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to play interlude stack-sub (1+1 from same race) mid rate?

• Yes
    • No

6 posts in this topic

deMEV    289
5 minutes ago, Samuboomba said:

I WANT DRAGONNETWORK BACK PLEASE!! WHERE IS ADMIN DRAKE! COME BACK! MAKE LINEAGE 2 COME BACK AGAIN

+1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gdelimpasis
      Hello people , I started this project about a week ago.
      It's a Patch Updater for an upcoming L2 Server.
      I want your opinions and suggestions on what to add or remove and of course if you like it.

Automatic Self Updates like any game-launcher out there. Coded with VB.Net language with encryption as well. Links can be changed via URL without having to change any codes.  Able to change  the download path via .ini file outside or inside system folder. Images will be included as well. Not the PSD files due my copyrights. Automatic display latest news from WordPress Posts or text files Automatic Server status Report

• By gdelimpasis
      Hello people , I started this project about a week ago.
      It's a Patch Updater for an upcoming L2 Server.
      I want your opinions and suggestions on what to add or remove and of course if you like it.

Automatic Self Updates like any game-launcher out there. Coded with VB.Net language with encryption as well. Links can be changed via URL without having to change any codes.  Able to change  the download path via .ini file outside or inside system folder. Images will be included as well. Not the PSD files due my copyrights. Automatic display latest news from WordPress Posts or text files Automatic Server status Report

• By .Elfocrash
      So long story short ever since L2 Revolution came out i couldn't stop thinking how good the game would be if it didn't have the restrictions and the paywalls it has.

I've been working on creating the login server and after a lot of decompiling and tests i was able to replicate the login process outside of the application programmatically .
      It is just a simple back end forth over simple SSL and it happens as part of the java side of the app so i was able to emulate it because i decompiled the APK.

The gameserver connections is a TCP socket connection over the 12000 port. The problem is that the payload of the packets is encrypted (ofc) but the whole decryption thing happens inside the UE4 side of the app and im not good with encryption so I don't know how to find the key. I would assume that a key is being exchanged during the login but there was nothing i could find.

Anyone tried to do something similar or anyone good with packets and encryption?

Thanks

• By MrAnGel_700
      Ρε παιδιά ξέρετε κανένα βοτ που να δουλεύει  στον www.l2mafia.net 
      Θα παρακαλούσα μόνο όσους όντως ξέρουνε και όχι άτομα που απλός θέλουν να πουλήσουν ένα βοτ ....
      Που στήν τελική δεν θα δουλεύει ...
      Αν υπάρχει κάποιο βοτ που να δουλεύει και αυτό δεν είναι φρεε το αγοράζω μόνο άμα μου το αποδείξεις ότι όντως δουλεύει .. ευχαριστώ 
    • By TheFlashh
      Hello everyone. How are you today?
      My name is Mike and i’m from Greece but i live in UK. 
      I know that some of you will say: You will be a scammer, will run away, try to ''steal someone'' , it is a useless, bad idea etc ... 
      I'm posting this only because I AM TIRED TO START IT ON MY OWN !!!
      Someone maybe cant afford all the outgoing money that's why i'm HERE to share everything !!!!
      Try before judge !!!!!!!
      IF SOMEONE DON'T HAVE HUMAN TRUST OR HAVING A BAD DAY etc PLEASE keep it for your self and don't reply me. THANK YOU

I was wondering to know if someone want to be my partner or looking for a partner. 
      What i mean? For me is simple.
      PS: * I had my own pack few years ago, L2jFrozen started from 0 to Live server.
      For some reason, my Deticate 'Company' PC they took back the PC because i was late to pay him for the next month [ 1 hour late ] so i lost my Server,Pack EVERYTHING !! 
      For some reason, my 4shared account does not work ( can’t log in ) 
      So i’m looking for someone to start it from 0 or if someone got any Pack and he want 'partner' to work together on it.
      What i can offer to you?
      1. Dedicate PC. ( Me & you will have access )
      2. WebSite. ( Me & you will have access ) - No Forum experience yet.
      3. Good Knowledge of Developing
      4. In-game, fixing Files and Eclipse Source etc ... 
      5. HONEST, TEAM WORK and TRUSTABLE
      6. Available 18:00 - 02,03,04:00 GMT ( UK Time )
      Much more ....
      What i need from you to offer me?
      First of all!!! ( No. 1 )
      1. HONEST, TEAM WORK and TRUSTABLE
      2. Good knowledge of Developing
      3. Own Pack or we can start from 0
      4. Available any time _ prefer 18:00 - 02,03,04:00 GMT ( UK Time )

Anyone is thinking to reply me a bad comment PLEASE DON'T DO IT but keep it for your self !!!!
      Thank you. Mike
  • Topics