Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Is this some kind of joke?  
    • Walker AI update   This update includes logic for the WalkerAI. All it really is, is that a player can have a set of nodes in which he can walk to and stay there for some amount of time. There are two types of movements, Linear (which will follow the nodes one by one) and random (which will randomize them).   The WalkerAI class is an abstract class which you extend and you add your own nodes and duration as well as movement types. I added GiranWalkerAI as an example with some nodes and some duration but feel free to customize to make it look organic as you see fit.   You can use the "//spawnwalker giran" in giran to test it. Im planning to add restrictions in which AIs can be applied where so there is no confusion with that goes where.   Here is a little demo video. As you can tell this doesn't look real so feel free to modify it.  
    • EAST

IP: 22428
      RP: 100
      Champions: 91
      Skins: 21
      Refunds left: 3

Price: 60 Euro
    •   I say I'm going to complile the server and I'm missing this error. I make a mistake? You can help me? How can I make it?   verifyRequirements:
      init:
          [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\terrys\Desktop\Νέος φάκελος\hi5\trunk\Build\Scripts build
          [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\terrys\Desktop\Νέος φάκελος\hi5\trunk\Build\Scripts build\classes
          [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\terrys\Desktop\Νέος φάκελος\hi5\trunk\Build\Scripts build\dist
          [mkdir] Created dir: C:\Users\terrys\Desktop\Νέος φάκελος\hi5\trunk\Build\Scripts build\dist\libs
      compile: BUILD FAILED
      C:\Users\terrys\Desktop\Νέος φάκελος\hi5\trunk\build_script.xml:34: Unable to find a javac compiler;
      com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.
      Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.
      It is currently set to "C:\Program Files\Java\Νέος φάκελος" Total time: 1 second

• Topics