interlude [L2OFF] L2Mid

SkyLord

5 hours ago, Scion said:

well first mouse then skylord 

collapse of l2 money grabbers

u will never run again a decent popluated server

Aha, L2Mid x75 opening at 2018, I guess as soon as possible :D 
Some people are dumb. They come, donate, then becomes angry because of admin incompetency, leaves. After 3 months they forget everything and wait for next G.O. of cashgrab servidor :)

17 hours ago, Griunvaldas said:

Aha, L2Mid x75 opening at 2018, I guess as soon as possible :D 
Some people are dumb. They come, donate, then becomes angry because of admin incompetency, leaves. After 3 months they forget everything and wait for next G.O. of cashgrab servidor :)

yeah he will open server next server with 50people ;) no point to ddos him

Here guys i present you more prooves about our dear corrupted SkyLord , a video with a lot of screenshots , enjoy :)  and share it please to everyone know about it !!!!

And Skylord: FUCK YOU _)_

On 14/11/2017 at 6:48 AM, SkyLord said:

you greedy bastard. there is real epic owners from the server and top enchanted statistics> every 30 minutes update.

http://l2mid.com/status.php?type=epic

We can see whos bastard now :) i hope ull spend all money on ur cancer therapy..gl

12 hours ago, luvme said:

Here guys i present you more prooves about our dear corrupted SkyLord , a video with a lot of screenshots , enjoy :)  and share it please to everyone know about it !!!!

And Skylord: FUCK YOU _)_

760 dolars for fucking aq, wtf, how its corrupted server? : D: D: :D :D :D 

this is so funny, you flame l2 servers for corruption bcs " rich guys" pay $$$$ for virtual items at 2 week servers ;DDD 

first time everyone flame "l2mid is 1-2 week server" after you flame "someone bought epics at 1-2 week server"  sad storka ;D 

its comunity problem if they pay 489708907 euro for fucking virtual items, if you are admin of l2 server, you will sell also everything if you get offer for fucking virtual items gosh 

Edited by AchYlek

5 minutes ago, MicuTzu said:

Gonna share with yu guys a conversation i ahd with SkyLord in skype , how he said me he allows players  sell items for realm money :))

http://prntscr.com/hdgynt

so whats wrong there?

everyone selling items, if he ban them, there will be just drama about "me not selling items me legit playa gg, micutzu acc at mxc its not mine but me have just micutzu nick ingame" 

• Vision locked this topic