Hello guys , i wanna buy a God Pack with Source , i need your opinion

Hello , I wanna buy a premium pack with limited bugs Grand Crusade or Helios I don't care

I can pay max 400-450e for pack

I wanna source & pack , L2j scripts sell only pack 500e ... but without source u cannot do anything 

For 60 euros you can subscribe to my project for a year. It's the cheapest solution arround.
We have Helios and maybe after some time share Grand Crusade, but as always I recommend to use Underground.
You can make a post to my forum, and if you are lucky some subscribers may answer on how satisfied they are.

your compiled pack have some  bugs , you need much more work , :/ 

I test it 15min and I found as example , 1 Cubic attack to his master without target any1

this is a small one but its retarded... that's why I wanna invest about 400e for it... I don't wanna see these sikky bugs

What you search doesn't exist, no matter the chronicle. Better try to hunt a unicorn to get it as a mount.

L2Scripts IL itself got bugs (all russians packs got shitty scripts, beginning by the main fork, which is "ru.l2p"), the same than L2J IL got (archer behavior to name only this one), so no matter the price you would put you will have issues.

60€ a year is ridiculous if you have a serious project (and I say that I'm not affiliated to Mobius in any way or shape), and the 450€ you want to put can be used to pay someone to fix the issues.

It is, but due to lack of DP dev lately we are starting to truly lack some content with every update, not in every aspect though. That's why I ask what's his plan to manage proper expectations beforehand.

Edited by Sdw

10 hours ago, Tryskell said:

What you search doesn't exist, no matter the chronicle. Better try to hunt a unicorn to get it as a mount.

L2Scripts IL itself got bugs (all russians packs got shitty scripts, beginning by the main fork, which is "ru.l2p"), the same than L2J IL got (archer behavior to name only this one), so no matter the price you would put you will have issues.

60€ a year is ridiculous if you have a serious project (and I say that I'm not affiliated to Mobius in any way or shape), and the 450€ you want to put can be used to pay someone to fix the issues.

l2junity have  *base L2Acis source 

What that means exacly?  all c6 features working properly?

I thought l2jscripts was the only pack that worth to buy it.. lol  ,

thanks for answer #Tryskel , I respect your work all of these years.

45 minutes ago, Pamela32 said:

l2junity have  *base L2Acis source

lol, no.. Who told you that. Unity is your go to. 

Edited by SweeTs

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

lol, no.. Who told you that. Unity is your go to. 

oh , I read this :P

* Thanks to Tryskell for his permission to use his concept as base

4 hours ago, Pamela32 said:

to use his concept

Concept, not sources. Oh my, read with understanding :D

the truth is, there is no even close to playable GOD sources for sell,

and if you want to take good base, go for l2junity and work yourself to make it fit your needs, but if you dont want touch any coding and looking for ready 1-click solution then there is none.

Rus packs (l2jscripts, etc) are just random-made wannabies, from just 1h of test running you would run out of paper to write down all bugs, so why would anyone look on long "features" list if 95% needs to be rewritten :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
    • German Produced Hager Werken Embalming Compound Pink Powder in General it 1kg=R8000 Hager werken embalming powder +27839281381 made in Germany, available in Johannesburg South Africa. Embalming is the art and science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition. The intention is to keep them suitable for public display at a funeral, for religious reasons, or for medical and scientific purposes such as their use as anatomical specimens.[1] The three goals of embalming are senitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history, with many cultures giving the embalming processes a greater religious meaning. Specific uses are: sanitization, presentation and preservation (or restoration). Types of embalming powder types of embalming powder is dependent on the purity . Purity: 98%, 100% Hot Compound Origin: Germany Brand: Hager Werken PURITY ON COLOR. Pink: 98% White: 100% Hager werken products are sold through the Dental trade worldwide Please contact your pharmacist or dentist. Dealers if you are not currently a Hager werken Customer please contact our Customer Service Distributor direct in south Africa: +27839281381 contact: +27839281381 Email: ivanssente@gmail.com website: https://embalmingpowderfor.wixsite.com/mysite We transport them worldwide by DHL or by post office speed delivery
  • Topics