interlude [L2J] Order VS Chaos

Sahar

38 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

At least I opened a server, you are in so much misery the only achievement you got in your life is consecutive troll posts in MxC.

Tell me how fun is it to log every few hours to troll and then log back off and repeat that every day for the rest of your life? must be cool :)

Like I said, your posts means nothing, I know its like air to breath for you and your english level probably doesn't let you understand half of what I say.

"At least i opened a server".What kind of achievement is that?How exactly u consider this an achievement?

Muhahahhaha.Yea u gave a purpose in ur pathetic life.What an achievement there hahaha
Do never go full retard.

38 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

"At least i opened a server".What kind of achievement is that?How exactly u consider this an achievement?

Muhahahhaha.Yea u gave a purpose in ur pathetic life.What an achievement there hahaha
Do never go full retard.

No no, you still don't get it, compared to what you seem to do in your life, that is an achievement indeed, something you probably wished to do but tiny brain doesn't allow you to.

4 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

thats reason why l2 is dead.

YOU talk? LOL, you are the last person on earth that can ever talk about l2.

Go keep protecting l2tales, so far so much lies yet facts on this forum proves 1 solid thing - whenever you and me opened servers, although you always praised the big amount of population l2tales had, l2tales ALAWYS closed before my server, every single time.

So yes, go play in a server controlled by 3000 online bots and then talk about reasons why l2 is dead :)

4 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

YOU talk? LOL, you are the last person on earth that can ever talk about l2.

Go keep protecting l2tales, so far so much lies yet facts on this forum proves 1 solid thing - whenever you and me opened servers, although you always praised the big amount of population l2tales had, l2tales ALAWYS closed before my server, every single time.

So yes, go play in a server controlled by 3000 online bots and then talk about reasons why l2 is dead :)

wtf, your server is dead after 1 week, you opening every month server with reason "its gvg, thats why its dead after 1 week"  , tales opened gve and it was alive 2 months with decent online, so please...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/profile/128543-l2-ovc/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

this is enough about your server is 1 weeks.  look how much topics you have .

Edited by AchYlek

4 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

wtf, your server is dead after 1 week, you opening every month server with reason "its gvg, thats why its dead after 1 week"  , tales opened gve and it was alive 2 months with decent online, so please...

Dude you can try as much as you want to make your self feel better, like I said, facts are facts - your server always closed before me.

My server never died in 1 week, you can keep on exaggerating to make yourself look right - won't work.

My shortest season so far was the GC one, and that's because I tried something completely new (unlike you and all the other MxC forum warriors).

And I still don't regreat it, each season many new stuff are brought to L2 OvC, the people who actually play it can tell - not forum trolls like you.

Edited by L2 OvC

9 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/profile/128543-l2-ovc/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

this is enough about your server is 1 weeks.  look how much topics you have .

This only proves your a lier :)

Dude, you're such a fail really - you're proud that l2tales (again, with 54363464kkk online, according to you) failed after 2 months, yet you come to me and tell me my server is a fail, and you show a link where everyone can see each seasons didn't open any earlier than 2 months difference between them, ever.

Crawl back to your cave, l2tales, you and that random bravetobe guy are meaningless.

Edited by L2 OvC

3 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

This only proves your a lier :)

Dude, you're such a fail really - you're proud that l2tales (again, with 54363464kkk online, according to you) failed after 2 months, yet you come to me and tell me my server is a fail, and you show a link where everyone can see each seasons didn't open any earlier than 2 months difference between them, ever.

Crawl back to your cave, l2tales, you and that random bravetobe guy are meaningless.

wait, tales is 3x per yea, so about what u talk? and  what 45789989k online u talk? at tales is 2-3k everytime, just mouse servers got 15-18k online via .online ...

but w/e just keep going with your 1 week servers

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

wait, tales is 3x per yea, so about what u talk? and  what 45789989k online u talk? at tales is 2-3k everytime, just mouse servers got 15-18k online via .online ...

but w/e just keep going with your 1 week servers

Can you please stop tryharding? its over, you just showed a link yourself that contrary with everything you have said so far.

and tales never had big online, a server with 2-3k people will NEVER close in 2 months - if I had that number (real players, not bots like on l2tales) - I doubt l2ovc would ever wipe.

18 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

No no, you still don't get it, compared to what you seem to do in your life, that is an achievement indeed, something you probably wished to do but tiny brain doesn't allow you to.

The thing is,u can trashtalk as much as u want.Thats internet after all BUT u should consider visiting a psychologist when u consider things like "everyone online has no life" / "its achievement in my life that i reopen a server every month".

"No,no" doesnt change the fact that u are selfpwned.I m sorry but thats not how life works.Its not an achievement to have a server and i never made assumptions about ur life coz i m not u and i dont have problems with my mental state.

1 minute ago, bravetobe said:

The thing is,u can trashtalk as much as u want.Thats internet after all BUT u should consider visiting a psychologist when u consider things like "everyone online has no life" / "its achievement in my life that i reopen a server every month".

"No,no" doesnt change the fact that u are selfpwned.I m sorry but thats not how life works.Its not an achievement to have a server and i never made assumptions about ur life coz i m not u and i dont have problems with my mental state.

So funny a trashtalker that came to someone's else topic says that he is a trashtalker, you know that everything you said there applies only to one person - you.

You cannot go any lower really, out of arguments? please continue, entertain me.

10 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

So funny a trashtalker that came to someone's else topic says that he is a trashtalker, you know that everything you said there applies only to one person - you.

You cannot go any lower really, out of arguments? please continue, entertain me.

What arguments?First of all,everything started coz i told u straight up that u dont respect feedback and 6 b grades != 3 S grade.Thats retarded for so many reasons but then u started making assumptions about real-life stuff.The funny part is ,i said the exact same thing like 8 posts ago.(ran out of arguments)

Yea "everything applies to one person,you" or "u have no life and its an achievement in life to have a server",they are so huge arguments that i will go to my bed now...

U are so fcking retarded,ran out of arguments and then procceed to use mine words against me.Holy fck.

Edited by bravetobe

1 minute ago, bravetobe said:

What of arguments?First of all,everything started coz i told u straight up that u dont respect feedback and 6 b grades != 3 S grade.Thats retarded for so many reasons but then u started making assumptions about real-life stuff.The funny part is ,i said the exact same thing like 8 posts ago.

Yea "everything applies to one person,you" or "u have no life and its an achievement in life to have a server",they are so huge arguments that i will go to my bed now...

U are so fcking retarded,ran out of arguments and then procceed to use mine words against me.Holy fck.

I respect feedback when its done properly, when someone who gives the feedback show even a little bit of knowledge about the stuff he talks about - apperantly, you don't - so you can take your "feedback" and throw it right into the trash can, along with the rest of the trolling you're trying to do.

Seriously I won't be surprised if all your 750 posts are posts where you are actually talking to yourself.

19 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

and tales never had big online, a server with 2-3k people will NEVER close in 2 months - if

please, tales was one of top serers with big online.

3 minutes ago, L2 OvC said:

I respect feedback when its done properly, when someone who gives the feedback show even a little bit of knowledge about the stuff he talks about - apperantly, you don't - so you can take your "feedback" and throw it right into the trash can, along with the rest of the trolling you're trying to do.

Seriously I won't be surprised if all your 750 posts are posts where you are actually talking to yourself.

u stupid fck,i wasnt the one who said about b grades vs s grades server.There are like 2-3 people who posted about it and then u procceed to answer that nonsense.

What a waste of time.In which universe that specific logic 6b grade= 3s grade makes sense.

All ur 393 posts had 0 contribution in this forum and they are posted on ur own topic.How u consider me troll when u actually post in this forum just to spam nonsense and advertise ur 1 week server.

1 more time,selfpwned

Edited by bravetobe

3 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

please, tales was one of top serers with big online.

So the most recent video where big online can be seen is from 2014 during a valakas fight? dude that happens on l2ovc every freaking time.

Maybe l2tales was good back then, I won't deny it, that was just a few months after I started running l2ovc for the first time - god knows how long l2tales already exists and I won't bother checking, but you can probably tell.

5 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

u stupid fck,i wasnt the one who said about b grades vs s grades server.There are like 2-3 people who posted about it and then u procceed to answer that nonsense.

What a waste of time.In which universe that specific logic 6b grade= 3s grade makes sense.

All ur 393 posts had 0 contribution in this forum and they are posted on ur own topic.How u consider me troll when u actually post in this forum just to spam nonsense and advertise ur 1 week server.

1 more time,selfpwned

It makes you feel so smart to say the word "selfpwned" I see.

Keep busy about an example I gave while I already told you there's much more into it.

And my posts doesn't contribute to this forum, that's true, but at least I don't try to hide this fact, unlike you who thinks you are someone important just because you made 750 posts, 90% are replies to private servers saying how fail they are, and now you tell me you aren't a troll or that you got a life :D