Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

Hello, im running normally l2j server and i can connect to the game with 127.0.0.1 but when i'm trying to connect with  the external ip i cant log in .
When i am checking  ports 7777 and 2106 they are closed. I opened the ports inside the rooter and i added them into the firewall but they are still closed  so nobody can connect !.
Help me , thanks !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SamDev-Coder said:

Are you sure it's forwarded to the local machine ?

u mean to the 192.168.1.1 who is the rooters ip ? It is forwarded to that ip

Edited by devildavid666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, devildavid666 said:

u mean to the 192.168.1.1 who is the rooters ip ?

When someone connect to your WAN IP, it connects to the router not your machine so it will see no servers since no servers installed on Router,  so you need to forward connections coming to certain ports (in your case 7777 and 2106) to local machine (your computer internal ip) for example 192.168.1.20, so router when get a connection on this ports will forward the request to your machine and wait for your server to respond then sent the respond back to the client.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SamDev-Coder said:

When someone connect to your WAN IP, it connects to the router not your machine so it will see no servers since no servers installed on Router,  so you need to forward connections coming to certain ports (in your case 7777 and 2106) to local machine (your computer internal ip) for example 192.168.1.20, so router when get a connection on this ports will forward the request to your machine and wait for your server to respond then sent the respond back to the client.

Thanks for the answer.

U mean like in the uploaded photo  ? Cause still the port are closed and i cant connect. My computer is connected by ethernet if that helps . 

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, devildavid666 said:

Thanks for the answer.

U mean like in the uploaded photo  ? Cause still the port are closed and i cant connect. My computer is connected by ethernet if that helps . 

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Set "LAN Host IP Address" to your computer Local IP Address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In every change to your router settings you have to open both consoles and then check it

Edited by melron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i closed the firewall of the pc , i cant close rooters firewall just put to Low .

14 minutes ago, melron said:

In every change to your router settings you have to open both consoles and then check it

yes i did it that way but nothing happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.