- No siege guards

3 minutes ago, vampir said:

- A lot of Geodata issues

- Many skills & skill chances not working correctly or at all

- Bugged movement of players & summons is a big issue

- Frintezza & Freya are missing

- Missing Siegable Clan Halls

- No siege guards

thx alot vampir (i think frintezza/freya its not in interlude client if i remember good)

2 hours ago, Tryskell said:

aCis bugs report section

- those fixed from 367-370

+ those potentially added on 367-370

You're welcomed.

why you dont fix that bugs your pack is not stable if you dont fix this 

- A lot of Geodata issues

- Many skills & skill chances not working correctly or at all

- Bugged movement of players & summons is a big issue

- Frintezza & Freya are missing

- Missing Siegable Clan Halls

- No siege guards

6 minutes ago, zavior said:

thx alot vampir (i think frintezza/freya its not in interlude client if i remember good)

There are, they are just not in instance. As soon as you get level 8 and go to Elven Ruins, you will start noticing issues ;)

24 minutes ago, vampir said:

There are, they are just not in instance. As soon as you get level 8 and go to Elven Ruins, you will start noticing issues ;)

hmm thx for your reply you helped me i will not use acis 

• 3 weeks later...

People are confusing me.

You guys saying acis bad, ok. Your personal view.
Feel free to start a mid server with l2jfrozen,scoria,hellas or what ever free is out there and then come here and talk about bugs.
It's so simple people. There is not exist any single project out there without bugs. You selecting the pack you want to work with and fixing by urself the bugs you want to be fixed and checking the project's owner he's updates. Oh, frozen doesnt have updates anymore.. wait.. scoria too... oh...

Lets talk about the servers who successed as mid rate or even better low rate with frozen. Actually lets count em. -0-. (Maybe 1? i doubt).

With all due respect for the projects owners my opinion is that acis is much better than all others but that doesnt mean acis is project without bugs.

Im fully agreed with @melron . Even the russians projects have a lot of bugs, so  project without bugs don't exist. Just accept that.

6 hours ago, retejas said:

If really acis is so bad? Tezza arent working? Bug everywhere? So how what L2jFrozen project used to live and reach 200+ online?

L2OvC is using aCis since 3 or 4 seasons already. Sahar made his biggest online score with aCis (500+) and on the longer period of time (few months for each season, the time people stops to be interested and leave ; then he launches back a season with new features). He even moved back to aCis once he tested GC (which was a massive fail - 2 weeks server alive, after the first week it was dead).

L2JFrozen only relies on Scoria fixes (I, contrary to you, checked their timeline on a daily base when they were active ; I never found a single thing to use/integrate on aCis). They never reworked a single thing, core-side, by themselves. Their biggest fixes so far are skills data, which they handmade using L2OFF, and fixing Scoria issues (NPEs, Concurrency, russian javadoc/configs and issues found only on Scoria since I couldn't reuse anything). They did 2 times the announcement they come back, but now they are private, and the public sources haven't been refreshed since 3 years (it is still 1156 no ?).

Trust whoever you want after that. I'm still here and still committing, and my formula never changed since 2012. And I'm able and got the will to edit almost anything, unlike L2JFrozen crew.

You can say my developement system is clunky, since I leave entire parts of code bugged for a long period of time. But those parts will be fixed one day or another, it's only a matter of time. And if you were stopping to whine/blame but help, then MAYBE developpement would go a little faster. I recall you I'm alone committing stuff, than I review what I commit in order to provide good customer quality ; and anyone is free to help.

When there is a new bug, it is controlled in 99% of time and announced on changeset. Otherwise it is fixed when the bug is found. My revert policy is extremey low, I maybe reverted 3 times (unlike L2JFrozen, once again).

People use the pack they want, if L2JFrozen exists and is still used it is mainly because they offer ready-to-go customs ; not because of the excellence of their code.

They use glue to put bricks in holes, I use TNT and build a new house. It takes a longer time to rework entirely a system rather than to hotfix.

I only speak about "public L2JFrozen", abandonned around 2014. The new private version seems already compromised, anyway.

Edit : aCis has been publically forked (from what I know) 3 times in the past, L2JFrozen none.

Edited by Tryskell

How can you say only? Russian market is the biggest one for L2 and thousands of players have been playing on Lucera without any noticeable issues, which you cannot say for other projects.

Russian projects are kinda unknown for EU people, we know only few ans it's full cyrylic which is a instant no, as people would not even adjust settings without a help. Maybe that changed with time, I don't know, I don't follow them nor like I care. Two, they don't rly advertise on  EU forums, at least in the past. They don't sell sources which is a no, for most of the people - not talking about wannabes admins who use ancient compiled packs ready to use, just set ip and voila, unique, balanced server. And if they do sell, price is enormous.

I remember one pack was like, for example, 10k rubles, for EU people price *2.. Just.. Get the fuck out. That's a scam. 

What about now, there are Russians who prefer to use acis rather than Russian packs and they admit those packs sucks. Code side. 

Sure, they have working features, but that doesn't mean there are no bugs. 

Edited by SweeTs