dsetup.dll interlude protection

sarap

Hello,

Is there any chance of bypassing a dsetup.dll protection that blocks adrenaline/programming?

Would appreciate any help. Below is an error from a customly protected server.

With kind regards,

Sarap

aa.png

oh god that "protection" was so garbage i figure i'd hook you up with this one cuz jesus christ what the fuck are those guys thinking it's so garbage

fixed dsetup.dll so it doesn't detect anything -> http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/yilmGlum/file.html (updated bypass is http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/vx4iL3kk/file.html )

and obligatory screenshot of cracked adrenalin working

YOTUIs4eToyS13-CMHQEMw.png

holy shit that thing was garbage

Edited by Anarchy

16 hours ago, Anarchy said:

oh god that "protection" was so garbage i figure i'd hook you up with this one cuz jesus christ what the fuck are those guys thinking it's so garbage

fixed dsetup.dll so it doesn't detect anything -> http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/yilmGlum/file.html

and obligatory screenshot of cracked adrenalin working

YOTUIs4eToyS13-CMHQEMw.png

holy shit that thing was garbage

was quite funny talking while you did this.  zRanger ffs, beyond ancient... =)

if anything, the dll is an excellent example of "how not to write an anti-cheat".

On 9/16/2017 at 10:34 PM, Fyyre said:

was quite funny talking while you did this.  zRanger ffs, beyond ancient... =)

if anything, the dll is an excellent example of "how not to write an anti-cheat".

Why not? its me first "protection" :D in future it will be better.

and it protect 70% botters, so why not?

6 hours ago, wongerlt said:

Why not? its me first "protection" :D in future it will be better.

and it protect 70% botters, so why not?

and in future u gonna sell it on market :D since it protects 0% botters

7 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

well it protect 0% now my friend

10/10 ))

11 hours ago, wongerlt said:

what? why i need to sell it???

it was sarcasm man :D cuz that's the kinda shit people on here do, everyone and his mamma is making a client protection atm and sticking them for sale in the market, but 98% of them are like yours, 0% protection and a 2 second bypass for anyone with half a functioning brain

12 hours ago, Anarchy said:

it was sarcasm man :D cuz that's the kinda shit people on here do, everyone and his mamma is making a client protection atm and sticking them for sale in the market, but 98% of them are like yours, 0% protection and a 2 second bypass for anyone with half a functioning brain

ha , wait another version of me shitty protection.

All protections can be bypassed.

So you can answer to me why it bad if it can protect from ~80%+ botters? it's anyway perform its function..

you really don't get it do you man? it protects 0% because i just fuckin posted the bypass, only reason 90% of ur server isn't using it is cuz the topic title, i should just make a new topic "l2custom protection bypass" for SEO sake and we'll see how many % bot it protects your server from then

also let me explain to you the reason it's a shit protection, it took me 15 minutes to bypass it, it would've taken 5 minutes but i spent so much time laughing and showing some friends how shit it was that i got distracted, any normal proper protection would at least take me a few hours of research and debugging to bypass with effectiveness, would probably require a custom dll to hook some shit but yours i fucking hex edited man - I USED A HEX EDITOR TO BYPASS THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR PROTECTION AFTER 5 MINUTES OF WORK - if you can't see why that's a problem you have no business making one in the first place

Edited by Anarchy

buddy there's plenty of protections i can bypass which i consider quite good, because it takes more than 5 minutes to bypass, i will admit though it took probably 20 minutes this time cuz my first go at unpacking themida didn't go so well cuz of my new debug environment not being setup for old useless shit packers and ofc your little crc check had to be bypassed too, don't want anyone using this to get jailed now do we

GKJKAdlwTiySH4jmrMgqvA.png

http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/vx4iL3kk/file.html

(to anyone who uses it: yes you need both files in your system)

vredict: still fucking shit garbage shit. next?

Edited by Anarchy