PerfectInsanity AKA Kamira BIG SCAMMER

Ο Χάρος

And another proof u are the same person.

bvMoLbw.png

So basically i wish from the deep of my heart your girlfriend suffer an anal but im sure that fat bitch can handle it. Also Don't worry i got plans for you 

with your photos and her photos. If you lived in Athens u would see 3 BMW under ur house now and u wouldnt exist you piece of shit trust me. If u got the guts give me a call

when u come in athens ill handle u in pieces :)

Edited by Ο Χάρος

13 hours ago, Kamira said:

i dont have pictures of the script but my friend said that with the access passwords i gave her she tried to do so 

the guy has no base, or its totaly 2 different persons claiming 2 things:

1) He gave me access and I pewpewpew hacked everything
2) If he gave me access I would pewpewpew hack everything
3) Theoreticly he could give me access because he did not have access in his server...

uBcn7cYYRCGxRh816PZxOg.png

Edited by ToNoobForscool

3 hours ago, Ο Χάρος said:

I like ur photo, it's perfect insanity?

μην κλαις ρε βλακαμα καλα σου εκανε και σε εφαγε κοπρολαγνε της κακιας ωρας.

τραβα ομονοια για δουλεια!

I don't know why PayPal is such a shit place when it comes to refund. Unauthorized access, s00re.. Even if that's true, why PayPal care. It's your own responsibility to keep your account safe. Hail PayPal. 

On 6/9/2017 at 2:43 PM, Ο Χάρος said:

I'm not the best person in the world, neither i ask for "justice" but i want warn people that work with him.

This user KAMIRA as he proved by 

It's perfectInsanity.

This guy is 30 years old and he basically work with people and after he is done he take the money from paypa. I Worked for him 1.5 month, and i even bough him HTML buttons and i told him np u gonna send me money when u have. This almost at the end refunded all money and when i asked him why he claimed Unathorized transcation (a hacker entered my PC and sended money to this person). 

Photo of paypal http://imgur.com/a/OeUYV

Photo of skype http://imgur.com/a/4FAGk

Herei's a message i received from paypal for the exquse he used cause i got mad at them for posting images and no win the dispute. 

M5z2HrK.png

FOR WHOEVER WORK WITH NAME L2PERFECT INSANITY E.T.C STAY AWAY. He is a fucking greek loser who dispute and his girlfriend is a FAT BITCH

Banned.

Topic locked.