PerfectInsanity AKA Kamira BIG SCAMMER

Ο Χάρος

I'm not the best person in the world, neither i ask for "justice" but i want warn people that work with him.

This user KAMIRA as he proved by 

It's perfectInsanity.

This guy is 30 years old and he basically work with people and after he is done he take the money from paypa. I Worked for him 1.5 month, and i even bough him HTML buttons and i told him np u gonna send me money when u have. This almost at the end refunded all money and when i asked him why he claimed Unathorized transcation (a hacker entered my PC and sended money to this person). 

Photo of paypal http://imgur.com/a/OeUYV

Photo of skype http://imgur.com/a/4FAGk

Herei's a message i received from paypal for the exquse he used cause i got mad at them for posting images and no win the dispute. 

M5z2HrK.png

FOR WHOEVER WORK WITH NAME L2PERFECT INSANITY E.T.C STAY AWAY. He is a fucking greek loser who dispute and his girlfriend is a FAT BITCH

Edited by Ο Χάρος

27 minutes ago, baksteen said:

Lol poor dude, get rekt.

i payed her 50 euro for a website and she added a script on my database with which people would get admin access even a moderator confirms it that her and a guy named n1ghtwolf are the same person im not a scammer :))

11 minutes ago, Kamira said:

i payed her 50 euro for a website and she added a script on my database with which people would get admin access even a moderator confirms it that her and a guy named n1ghtwolf are the same person im not a scammer :))

they not the same person

Just now, Reborn12 said:

they not the same person

yep nightwolf is her boyfriend she got him to add a script that makes every one in my server admi if you write in chat the word *pewpewpew* celestine the moderator replied that n1ghtwolf did it on l2jextreme

2 minutes ago, Kamira said:

how am i a scammer if I payed her the money and not she me XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

put here the script then lets see if its backdoored

Just now, Reborn12 said:

put here the script then lets see if its backdoored

i dont have pictures of the script but my friend said that with the access passwords i gave her she tried to do so 

2 hours ago, Kamira said:

i dont have pictures of the script but my friend said that with the access passwords i gave her she tried to do so 

giving false informations can get you banned so post proofs or nothing happens

i can say too i have a friend and blabla he has proofs so post?

58 minutes ago, Celestine said:

giving false informations can get you banned so post proofs or nothing happens

i can say too i have a friend and blabla he has proofs so post?

you said yourself that that script was done by nightwolf :)

1 hour ago, Kamira said:

you said yourself that that script was done by nightwolf :)

so yeah at least post some proofs too 

1 hour ago, Kamira said:

i will but you should delete this post because im not a scammer  :)

there is no reason to delete any posts lol 

Why don't u show me ur server? I'm sure it's aCis with Phoenix Engine :) 

Why you try make fun of us? 

This is our conversation: http://imgur.com/a/fV609

This is your conversation with TooNoobForSchool: https://pastebin.com/7ThZJD1t

In both the person's name is: Perfectinsanity L][ Regenesis The best interlude server coming s

and you also speak greek so why u try hide it? You PIECE OF FUCKING IDIOT?

When i was just HUMANITY with you when u told me u face economical difficulties and i bough you the design for you which is + -50 euro for me and u didn't even say a thank you

you mother fucker piece of shit. When i stayed all night with your fucking FAT girlfriend this LESBIAN to fix the errors you didn't even say a thank you

and at least you could refund back 100 euro and let me 100 euro you got all 200 euro back and the exquse was what? 

SOMEONE ENTERED IN MY PC AND SEND THIS GUY 200 EURO. ? Paypal say this "exquse" is common for scam but the cover doesn't help me.

OHH DIE MY PERFECT INSANTY

OOTkYp6.png

And this is the conv with paypal guy i had and trying get why they did refund my money for a stupid reason like this.

Fbg2iSD.png

Edited by Ο Χάρος