Vanganth Source Code.

51 minutes ago, Ο Χάρος said:

Congratulations, now every stupid BR/RU will open an OFF server

Yeah, right :D First, stupid BR/RU doesn't know how to compile Java, not speaking about OFF. Second, even if they manage to do that, server will be full of problems and totally not ready for production.

Except cases when person who knows what he does, is hired to fix all the stuff. And maybe he will not be stupid after all :)

Dont worry guys now that this source is public and everyone and their mom has access some nice developer will post source with some crash fixes eventually! xD

Edited by Plawed

24 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

Yeah, right :D First, stupid BR/RU doesn't know how to compile Java, not speaking about OFF. Second, even if they manage to do that, server will be full of problems and totally not ready for production.

Except cases when person who knows what he does, is hired to fix all the stuff. And maybe he will not be stupid after all :)

Now i kinda love u, wanna go see a movie?

9 hours ago, Blackhive said:

I have absolutely no idea why I tried to stop idiots of taking this source actually. :) A community full of idiots such as AlmoostGood, Anarchy, and many others that pretend to be developers (with no projects) pretend to be sellers (with shared files, sources, services). 
Enjoy the "source". As for you Mr. "SourceCode" I don't give a fuck who you are since you shit your pants to expose your real name, you're nobody actually, and to make it clear, I don't care if you shared the source to a lot of kids, since none of them know what to do with that source. You made your magic now, this is what you intended to do, you're not burning me because I am not selling it, also I had this source long time before most of you, and I didn't paid for it, I worked for it in the past.

Have fun. 

oh my god lol you're sooooo madddd you poor baby

> tries to stop people dling source

> gets mad when it doesn't work

> IM NOT A RESELLER UR NOT BURNING ME

QQ

1st. the sources are the real one, confirmed.

2nd. in case that you dont know how to use them then someone will destroy your server inside some minutes, there is an exploit.

3rd. you can modify a lot of things but in xase you want to do nore hardwork you will need an IDA databse too.

4th. about the one who wrote that vang last dll was 8mb, use your brain and check up the sources, vang is doing somthing after he builds the dll.

5th. i recomend to change some keys before use them cause it will be really easy for someone to bypass your protection(in case you will use this cliext.dll).

6th. i reccomend everyone who use the latest vang dll to find someone who can setup these sources for him cause soon or later will have problems...

10 hours ago, Blackhive said:

I have absolutely no idea why I tried to stop idiots of taking this source actually. :) A community full of idiots such as AlmoostGood, Anarchy, and many others that pretend to be developers (with no projects) pretend to be sellers (with shared files, sources, services). 
Enjoy the "source". As for you Mr. "SourceCode" I don't give a fuck who you are since you shit your pants to expose your real name, you're nobody actually, and to make it clear, I don't care if you shared the source to a lot of kids, since none of them know what to do with that source. You made your magic now, this is what you intended to do, you're not burning me because I am not selling it, also I had this source long time before most of you, and I didn't paid for it, I worked for it in the past.

Have fun. 

Stop insulting people you dont know... they may know you.  why so much crying if you are not a reseller?  ah guess what 800 people that downloaded this source  already. did not work for it like you did. instead probably they have a real job and they make real money unlike you now.  Now go  develope to the next level and let us be.

Edited by SourceCode

i have problem vs 2005 : Error    2    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'License.h': No such file or directory       

Edited by perfect1995

18 minutes ago, Ο Χάρος said:

RX8 ftw.

I drive A6 as my requirements are lower. I am a simple person :D

Just now, perfect1995 said:

i have problem: Error    2    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'License.h': No such file or directory       

Your error clearly tells you what's wrong. If you can't manage to get thought this, I recommend you stop trying to make L2OFF server

Edited by Griunvaldas

2 minutes ago, Griunvaldas said:

I drive A6 as my requirements are lower. I am a simple person :D

Your error clearly tells you what's wrong. If you can't manage to get thought this, I recommend you stop trying to make L2OFF server

i know ... what create license file

1 hour ago, Fotislol said:

1st. the sources are the real one, confirmed.

2nd. in case that you dont know how to use them then someone will destroy your server inside some minutes, there is an exploit.

3rd. you can modify a lot of things but in xase you want to do nore hardwork you will need an IDA databse too.

4th. about the one who wrote that vang last dll was 8mb, use your brain and check up the sources, vang is doing somthing after he builds the dll.

5th. i recomend to change some keys before use them cause it will be really easy for someone to bypass your protection(in case you will use this cliext.dll).

6th. i reccomend everyone who use the latest vang dll to find someone who can setup these sources for him cause soon or later will have problems...

Helpful info thanks. 

While this source has problems, what free L2OFF stuff doesn't? This is an amazing share for someone who wants to try and make IL test server.

8 minutes ago, Plawed said:

Helpful info thanks. 

While this source has problems, what free L2OFF stuff doesn't? This is an amazing share for someone who wants to try and make IL test server.

This confirms an rule - if stuff you have is very good, and you got it for free - you do not know what you got ;) just like buying an used car, at a test drive it's riding super but after few days problems start to appear.

27 minutes ago, Plawed said:

Helpful info thanks. 

The thing that happening at the momment with this share it was known from the time that vang decided to sell the sources. Sometime someone would share them, this is natural. Before the share some people sold this pack for 100 bucks, not big deal....

I am trying to prevent all these smartasses who will compile and run a server without knowledge, we don't need more amateurs who will destroy more the l2 community. Use this sources with responsibility....

you'd prefer they compile and run a shit l2j pack server without knowledge instead? :D at least with this we might actually get some life back into l2off, you seen the server ad forum lately? front page always 85%+ l2j