Vanganth Source Code.

3 hours ago, Natzugen said:

+100500 L2OFF Mega Servers are coming!

Yea its Vanganth's source files. But bad like a shit. Without  knowledge / good developer this files are not recommended for live server. 

Reminds me Trance's shared goldpack :D

Edited by bravetobe

I have absolutely no idea why I tried to stop idiots of taking this source actually. :) A community full of idiots such as AlmoostGood, Anarchy, and many others that pretend to be developers (with no projects) pretend to be sellers (with shared files, sources, services). 
Enjoy the "source". As for you Mr. "SourceCode" I don't give a fuck who you are since you shit your pants to expose your real name, you're nobody actually, and to make it clear, I don't care if you shared the source to a lot of kids, since none of them know what to do with that source. You made your magic now, this is what you intended to do, you're not burning me because I am not selling it, also I had this source long time before most of you, and I didn't paid for it, I worked for it in the past.

Have fun. 

9 hours ago, Plawed said:

So - really appreciate the release. I'm sure there are buyers and sellers who don't... but since it is.

Is someone able to share a link to appropriate Vanganth server pack to use this extender with?

Is someone able to share a link to appropriate Vanganth server pack to use this extender with?

In this source code there are 2 exploits because of which the server can shut down.

not to mention some  bugs. I do not think that 90% of people have the mind to fix it.

Edited by agnitium

On 9/6/2017 at 5:40 PM, Plawed said:

So - really appreciate the release. I'm sure there are buyers and sellers who don't... but since it is.

On 9/7/2017 at 2:53 AM, perfect1995 said:

Last Update data pack from ex SVN Vanganth server before he shutdown.

Mega Link

This pack include everything, even the System Patch. So you just have to replace the new compiled DLL you made from this sources and you are good to go.

Enjoy it Guys!! 

Edited by Pulentolento

58 minutes ago, Pulentolento said:

Mega Link

This pack include everything, even the System Patch. So you just have to replace the new compiled DLL you made from this sources and you are good to go.

Enjoy it Guys!! 

Tanks !

Edited by lovepako

56 minutes ago, Pulentolento said:

Mega Link

Enjoy it Guys!! 

thx, brother

3 horas atrás, lovepako disse:

Instale o visual studio 2005 config para compilador em x64, é compilar, e vai estar faltando dois arquivos de license.he .cpp eu tenho e vejo que instalo e corrijo o erro de nomes para o poder compilar eu cobro 100 conto pra brs chama lá . Forma grátis está ai, agora pega na sua mão para programar pra você gera um custo, me paga que faço. 

Edited by Jamba

28 minutes ago, lovepako said:

got how to create the dll .. 

in the photo says c:/Users/Hacker/....

he still does not know how to build the solution :') this is good for meme thanks for share but its useless in 2017 where IL is dead and specially if your server can crash 

2 hours ago, Jamba said:

Install visual studio 2005 config for compiler in x64, is compilar, e vai estar faltando dois arquivos de license.h  e  .cpp eu tenho e se quiser que instalo e corrijo o erro de names pace para poder compilar eu cobro 100 conto pra brs  chama lá. ou vocês removendo tudo funciona também que tem ligação com license. 

100 brs kkk piada ?