L2Ninja Studio Application

6 minutes ago, haskovo said:

but why u name it ninja since when ninjas use programs :D

Well maybe because i'm a fan of Ninja Assassin and also Ninjas capable of completing the task fast and clean and this is my main goal in this program :D

Cool stuff, I'd definitely use it. Clean and organized, plus it support utx crap. If the program was able to import files and create ready to use utx, then GG  :)

13 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Cool stuff, I'd definitely use it. Clean and organized, plus it support utx crap. If the program was able to import files and create ready to use utx, then GG  :)

Thank you, Glad that you may find it useful.

About UTX Files you can work with files that coming from L2 Files or from UnReal directly and Encrypt,Decrypt, Explore, Search, Export ... etc both ways

Also thinking about remove all buttons and make a more clean design where you can just drag 'n drop a Client/Server file directly to the application and it will recognize the file and load proper Editor/Tool, as well as Shell Execute where you can just right click on a Client/Server file > Decrypt, Encrypt, Edit, Preview ..... etc

Lemme know your opinions about this Please .

You could add drag'n'drop as a optional way to load files, don't delete buttons. Design looks ok. The only thing I could suggest is to add a small 'preview' window for the UTX files. So, you can see what icon it is, if you want to see it bigger/detailed, then you click 'view selected' button.

4 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

You could add drag'n'drop as a optional way to load files, don't delete buttons. Design looks ok. The only thing I could suggest is to add a small 'preview' window for the UTX files. So, you can see what icon it is, if you want to see it bigger/detailed, then you click 'view selected' button.

Well i'll add your suggestion to the features list, i like it ... just click on a texture or icon and it show to a small preview 

Also about Server Side ... what tools that can help Server Side Developers, i'm still planning for the HTML Designer i want to make a WYSIWYG so people can edit HTML files visually 

Yeah, real time preview would be awesome, so I don't have to launch the server and log in to see the output. If the icons links would work / display icons from UTX :)

32 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, real time preview would be awesome, so I don't have to launch the server and log in to see the output. If the icons links would work / display icons from UTX :)

Cool, this will be includes to automatically detect img src tags  :)

9 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Make it do proper client description

What do you mean by client description ?

4 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Damn phone I meant decryption

Well now you can decrypt and encrypt (ini, int, dat,utx,bmp) files and now working on a fast tool where you can just drag any l2 client or server file and drop it and app will recognize the suitable operation needed or proper editor or tool

drag.png