interlude [L2J] L2Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

Ye server was 1+1 but many ppl from my side had 2-3passives :) like u iordanov etc ;)

if iordanov has the images from the server i'll show you skills so you can see that you are wrong 

Come on guys, why you fight here ? Everyone knows that the GM was corrupted, he gave free items to the russian party to balance the war in game. Every CP leader had some benefits from the GM to remain on server. It was a good server and mass PvP. I'm going to join. :)

Come on guys, why you fight here ? Everyone knows that the GM was corrupted, he gave free items to the russian party to balance the war in game. Every CP leader had some benefits from the GM to remain on server. It was a good server and mass PvP. I'm going to join. :)

Nope he was offering money but some CP Leaders wanted Donation Curency in game instead of these Money

tbh china had more items because they was almost 10-11 parties but they got all those items from the money that administrator offered to them

329636153445842945.png

Edited by Celestine

Nope he was offering money but some CP Leaders wanted Donation Curency in game instead of these Money

tbh china had more items because they was almost 10-11 parties but they got all those items from the money that administrator offered to them

329636153445842945.png

Money from koza?nice joke man :)

Hello Community,

Our Clan Invitation with real currency always exist in our server, since we want always to make a competetive server.

we do call big sides around the world no matter the cost, so our community enjoy a game experience they dident experience before.

We promise in our new server this Winter we will have more than 20 big Named sides of lineage 2 community.

We know how much excited you're to see our new brand features, since Lineage 2 Eola Staff, always brings the best PvP/Pve experience acording to new game features.

Features and news will be posted next week.