H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Здравейте може ли някой да ми каже как да поправя autopotion.thanks

Exception in thread "ThreadPoolExecutor-7" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: l2f.gameserver.model.Player.setAutoPotionStatus(ILjava/lang/String;)Z
        at handler.items.ItemSkills.useItem(ItemSkills.java:69)
        at l2f.gameserver.network.clientpackets.UseItem.runImpl(UseItem.java:153)
        at l2f.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:49)
        at l2f.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOExecutableQueue.run(MMOExecutableQueue.java:39)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Faiq90

the first thing excusme for my bad english, is posible any said me why are two player conect, i have only one conect ;! ?i dont understand this:

//admin

server

shutdown or restart

and i look in the window players conects:  2       :? GM = 2 players?

Thanks for idea .... and in the bd i have ony one char...

Edited by Boticario

ok Thanks for all akar0 i understand all, i thinking the system of fakeplayer is not i find, i like for look my server run good whit 3500 players ... lag for launch the client but not lag in play, but i look in grafics the simulation player charge the procesors of my machine the ram a litle and nothing the network... i not need this simulation for my brain.

thanks for share akar0

On 2/5/2019 at 8:47 AM, Faiq90 said:

Здравейте може ли някой да ми каже как да поправя autopotion.thanks

Exception in thread "ThreadPoolExecutor-7" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: l2f.gameserver.model.Player.setAutoPotionStatus(ILjava/lang/String;)Z
        at handler.items.ItemSkills.useItem(ItemSkills.java:69)
        at l2f.gameserver.network.clientpackets.UseItem.runImpl(UseItem.java:153)
        at l2f.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:49)
        at l2f.commons.net.nio.impl.MMOExecutableQueue.run(MMOExecutableQueue.java:39)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Recompile sources, to get new l2f-gameserver.jar. Your jar is missing method at Player.java. Missing method name "setAutoPotionStatus".

2 hours ago, Boticario said:

ok Thanks for all akar0 i understand all, i thinking the system of fakeplayer is not i find, i like for look my server run good whit 3500 players ... lag for launch the client but not lag in play, but i look in grafics the simulation player charge the procesors of my machine the ram a litle and nothing the network... i not need this simulation for my brain.

thanks for share akar0

With this pack your "fake players" are working like this (if i recall correctly). You type //create_fake_player <AMOUNT> and it searches for players in database which has more than 0 pvp kills and connects them to gameserver. They are basically zombies, because they stand in one place.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2018 at 12:44 AM, Akar0 said:

It doesn't have it at all.

I had this sources from Mythras server when they were live for more than 6 month. We never got any report of backdoor or something suspicious on our server log.

I know some people were saying this pack have backdoor, but they did it just to kick people out using this pack to avoid screw up their business selling this pack.

So be confidence to use it. That's why I shared the sources, so you can take a look the code and try to find any "backdoor"..

Enjoy It..!!

P.D.: ALso I have Apocalipsys/Lionna/Destiny sources server... if someone is interesting ;-) 

Can you please give us Lionna/Destiny Sources please?

• Downvote 1

On 11/27/2018 at 12:44 AM, Akar0 said:

It doesn't have it at all.

I had this sources from Mythras server when they were live for more than 6 month. We never got any report of backdoor or something suspicious on our server log.

I know some people were saying this pack have backdoor, but they did it just to kick people out using this pack to avoid screw up their business selling this pack.

So be confidence to use it. That's why I shared the sources, so you can take a look the code and try to find any "backdoor"..

Enjoy It..!!

P.D.: ALso I have Apocalipsys/Lionna/Destiny sources server... if someone is interesting ;-) 

700 Euro's? Really??

l2 lionna and l2 Destiny from my opinion are the same FanDc Source as Mythras...

the only difference between This free pack and that pack you want sell it with 700 Euro's is:

Streaming code and +30 buff system on premium..

so you can search that codes for free....so basicly you want to stop other ppl to scam, but you want to be more scammer than them isn't it?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by malahie
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, malahie said:

700 Euro's? Really??

l2 lionna and l2 Destiny from my opinion are the same FanDc Source as Mythras...

the only difference between This free pack and that pack you want sell it with 700 Euro's is:

Streaming code and +30 buff system on premium..

so you can search that codes for free....so basicly you want to stop other ppl to scam, but you want to be more scammer than them isn't it?

So if you are very sure of what this pack have, than implement it on Mythras pack and share it, how about that? Let's see how kind you are.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Saruman said:

can any1 tell me how phantom system works?

You need to have players created in the database. Then add their name in the list... Then do the command with a space and amount in number you want to spawn. The command will then take the first X from the list, and spawn them on their respective locations. They dont move tho.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opening our server x3 High Five on July 6th at 13:00 GMT -3 Play test until June 29th 12:00 Create account mandatory - Not Auto Create Website game rules : L2Precious High Five Official Platform x3 Contact us in email: l2precious@outlook.com
    • SELL  Lucera Classic license  80$ or 90 usdt re-binding through the developer dizer. write only in telegram https://t.me/AlB911
    • Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics