H5 L2Mythras Files - Sources, Compiled, Geo, Patch.

1 minute ago, SweeTs said:

God's, if you can't even use Search option, you should not open any server, even local one. 

like it works hahahahah
not sure to who you were talking, but i got the chance to mention it, mxcs search engine is totally broken
whenever i want to search something on mxc i use on google "site:macheaters.com blablabla" to find what i am looking for 

shame 

already make it man and still appear , i make this 20 times really  and nothing , maybe im not and i dont setup right the source , i make like this , 1st install eclipse , 2st import from source archive 3st i search for l2ava name and replace all existing l2ava name and  4st build project , and start login and game server , its that right or i am wrong ? maybe some one can make a short guide how to set up step by step this pack ?if u have 5 minutes time ... its like 5 10 minutes max ..please guys just for noobies like me :D

kkkk.jpg

Edited by Prostyle1990

37 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

mxcs search engine is totally broken

Yeah, I know. I was talking about eclipse search, even winrar. 

True, I use similar way 'find something mxc.com' :p

-----

Change text, recompile, update server. Still nothing? Maybe it's static htm? Use search for l2ava over Java and htm files. Profit. 

54 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

-----

Change text, recompile, update server. Still nothing? Maybe it's static htm? Use search for l2ava over Java and htm files. Profit. 

already nothing maybe someone can help me 2 minutes just to take a look on my pc ? maybe i make worng compile or someting like that ? really im new with eclipse , i dont know many things about eclipse , maybe can u tell here guys what its the steps to compile this mythras source .. ? or if any have time 2 minutes to take a look ...on my pc ? ... 

Edited by Prostyle1990

Jesus chri....... took me 2 sec to find out where you can edit those line.... 

Like other people said, if you are trying to open a server using this pack, please DON'T!!! no even LOCAL!!!

64750758f7baa88f7565eb7986111609.png

23 minutes ago, Akar0 said:

Jesus chri....... took me 2 sec to find out where you can edit those line.... 

Like other people said, if you are trying to open a server using this pack, please DON'T!!! no even LOCAL!!!

64750758f7baa88f7565eb7986111609.png

Man thanks for fast answer but already modified all files from the server with my new name of server , im done with this pack i also added many things many dress me many items etc ... system patch changed , i see my name of my new server on all window just in this one when change class appear still mythras :D :D :D if u have 2 min to take a look on my project :D and why not man ? server its 99% fixed , skills , items , npc etc... only 2 days work and its ready to be live , some dress added some accesory some items changed the name and done :D i have a pack like l2destiny or l2era or l2warrior except the comunity board , because idk how to change it :d maybe you know that ?:D how to change design , style and backround

3 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

like it works hahahahah
not sure to who you were talking, but i got the chance to mention it, mxcs search engine is totally broken
whenever i want to search something on mxc i use on google "site:macheaters.com blablabla" to find what i am looking for 

shame 

3 hours ago, SweeTs said:

-----

propose to maxtor to replace the search button with a google search + the search text redirection it will be helpfull about the rest of the topic .... no words

6 hours ago, Prostyle1990 said:

M and why not man ? server its 99% fixed , skills , items , npc etc...

when i see this, i already  know it will be trash server with lot of bugs.

On 12/03/2018 at 2:07 PM, terrys77 said:

Can you tell me why she is writing this date.
How can i make it?

20180312_150121.gif

You're getting that date because the time for the events is not defined, that date is usally for random generation or undefined dates.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, xCynica said:

How do I make myself GM? Can't find it in either GMAccess.d folder or GMAccess.xml

I have also tried to make my access level in Navicat to be 127 with no regards.

Man go in            workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then <PlayerID set="-1"/> where its -1 you have to write your Obj id from navicat , go on navicat and at rubric (characters) you have all chars from server , find your char and copy your obj id for example mine its (268483099) you have to copy your obj id and paste in  workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then  <PlayerID set="-1"/> example <PlayerID set="268483099"/>

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Prostyle1990 said:

Man go in            workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then <PlayerID set="-1"/> where its -1 you have to write your Obj id from navicat , go on navicat and at rubric (characters) you have all chars from server , find your char and copy your obj id for example mine its (268483099) you have to copy your obj id and paste in  workspace\Trunk\dist\gameserver\config\GMAccess.d and open full.xml then  <PlayerID set="-1"/> example <PlayerID set="268483099"/>

Thanks a lot mate worked 100%