Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources.

are you using the sources files? or the compiled?

or the lameguard is the problem? how can i disable or delete it

thats not the problem.

but if you post the screenshot of your issue, would be better to guess your problem. (login/gameserver screen and client)

are you using the sources files? or the compiled?

thats not the problem.

but if you post the screenshot of your issue, would be better to guess your problem. (login/gameserver screen and client)

i have totally no issue on gameserver and loginserver, i just take the system without change anything  i take the compiled files just put password root on the configs cause my msql is configured with password i dont even change the db location name which is l2avalive i install the database but when i try to login it says wrong password when i write id and pass

How do you remove the AVA Lineage 2 logo please when launching the game please?

And client crash when create new character:

General protection fault!

History: FDepthOfField::GetFocus <- UDOFEffect::PostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- ViewportLock1 <- Precaching <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Why please?
Edited by r2r2

How do you remove the AVA Lineage 2 logo please when launching the game please?

And client crash when create new character:

General protection fault!

History: FDepthOfField::GetFocus <- UDOFEffect::PostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- ViewportLock1 <- Precaching <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Why please?

That happen when you are not using a clean client.

Well, at least the scammers wont be selling our pack as their own, including the one that stole it and those that are selling a "new private source" that is this pack just with different htmls

Well, at least the scammers wont be selling our pack as their own, including the one that stole it and those that are selling a "new private source" that is this pack just with different htmls

Well that was my point to share this pack, to stop people selling as "their own work".

Well that was my point to share this pack, to stop people selling as "their own work".

Now that I'm checking again, is this the Ava source? The one that was leaked like 2 years ago or so?

No need to show to anyone, already found more than 2. Who knows how many more exist , doesn't worth a sh1t

that big words lol..