Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

L2J aCis Custom Pack   Hello to everyone,    The main goal of this project is to provide the most important, useful and necessary custom features in L2J aCis project  that every pvp server rely on, I've chosen L2J aCis because it’s a very clean and maintainable pack and of course I am going to keep it in that way. Every second week I release 15 new custom features from GitHub and of course you are welcome to join in our team. I want to mention here that I am using onl

Update 1 # Usage: if True , Then When A New Character is Created , Its Level is Automatically CustomStartingLvl = True # Character Level You Want CharLvl = 80 # Set this option to True to enable custom titles on new chars. CharTitle = True CharAddTitle = MyServer.com # enable pvp color system EnablePvPColorSystem = True # Settings For Ammount 1. PvpAmount1 = 500 ColorForAmount1 = 293546 # Settings For Ammount 2. PvpAmount2 = 1000 ColorForAmount2 = 00ff00 # Settings For Ammount 3. PvpAmoun

You don't know how dbs work do you? The amount of tables you have doesnt matter. If you had 5 tables to do 5 things that is actually lighter from having 1 table to do those 5.   The volume of the data stored is the same. What isn't the same if the table retrieval process.   You see, when sql is trying to get some info from the table it "LOCKS" the table. This means that nothing else can access it at this given point and time. However this is ms, that is why it feels seamless.   On the

You wrote something which can't compile, and I edited my answer once I saw you edited config loading. Finally, I fixed your initial code section without seeking a deeper optimization, only "as shared". If there is a single person who made a mistake, it was you.

i don't think ....

my first example can work with random color name ( without stable config )

your example work only with stable ( low to big )

and i show you if you have stable config ( your example is wrong )

just change the config ( from low to big , big to low ) and you don't need to scan old the map every time 

Edit : lol you talk about ( getvalue ) but you don't talk for your example :)

Edited by pirama

i don't think ....

my first example can work with random color name ( without stable config )

your example work only with stable ( low to big )

and i show you if you have stable config ( your example is wrong )

just change the config ( from low to big , big to low ) and you don't need to scan old the map every time 

It's not "my exemple". It's your exemple than I simply fixed to use correctly entrySet. Once you understand that, you understand everything.

Good job if you successfully improved your initial exemple, but your initial example stays your exemple, not mine. And I only pointed your wrong use of entrySet.

Now if you can avoid to spam me with PMs because I fix your errors, and you try to "trap" me or "find" me, I would be grateful.

And keep your "bitch" and "dog" for yourself.

Edited by Tryskell

It's not "my exemple". It's your exemple than I simply fixed to use correctly entrySet. Once you understand that, you understand everything.

Good job if you successfully improved your initial exemple, but your initial example stays your exemple, not mine. And I only pointed your wrong use of entrySet.

Now if you can avoid to spam me with PMs because I fix your errors, and you try to "trap" me or "find" me, I would be grateful.

And keep your "bitch" and "dog" for yourself.

this is yours, not mine

You use a entrySet but don't even use getValue()... And do a .get( for nothing.

int state = 0;

for (Entry<Integer, Integer> color : Config.Color_name.entrySet())

{

if (player.getPvpKills() >= color.getKey())

state = color.getValue();

}

if (state > 0)

player.getAppearance().setNameColor(state);

Latest aCis will introduce getIntIntHolderList() for StatsSet - getIntIntHolder(), and getDoubleArray() aswell.

with stable config i never show enythink like this ( i show you who i work , with stable config )

{
                        {
				player.getAppearance().setNameColor(color.getvalue);
                                break; or return; if is boolean return true;
                        }    
		}
if is boolean return false;

don't need int for save ( or scan old map ) if you can't understand now , is not my problem 

Edited by pirama

yes , can support and random color names without stable config ( this code can't get bug never )

and only mistake on this code is this ( don't need value for use )

to

for (int color : Config.Color_name.keyset())

your example is ridiculous

int state = 0;
{
        state = color.getValue();
}

if (state > 0)
    player.getAppearance().setNameColor(state);

you run old the map and you change only time the (int state) ( and if config is not stable ) this code is buged 

so for random config your example is 0 and for stable config again is 0 why don't need ( save )

just make the config ( big to low )

{
        {
		player.getAppearance().setNameColor(color.getvalue);
                break; or return; if is boolean return true;
        }    
}

you understand your mistake or no ?

Edited by pirama

• 1 month later...
Em 22/05/2017 às 3:28 PM, joker90 disse:

========

On 22/05/2017 at 3:28 PM, joker90 said:
Atualização 7

Sceme Buffer:  modificando o original

Where is this NPC BUFF DO JAVA file? WHERE IS DOWNLOAD? I ONLY DID NOT FIND IT.

• 1 month later...
On 25/05/2017 at 7:19 PM, joker90 said:

Atualização 7

Atualização Inclui  

Sceme Buffer personalizado => 

Levei 3 horas, mas valeu a pena

+ L2BufferCustomInstance

MSn87m.png0YgHo6.pngRzvc2C.pngixABTO.pngTBfbFf.png

Link Download npc buffer please

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, imcreator said:

Can anyone tell me how to get access to this files? I need especially this buffer, because is great!

Compile* and then via eclipse you can get the buffer..Htmls are in database side and buffers code is inside core-side (java files).

*If you dont know how to compile, search for a compile guide and then after you learn how to do it , use the link for compile that is given on page 1.

*You can also search for the java files without compiling ,if you have some experience you know how.Click the link and folder by folder you will find your way.

Edited by protoftw

• 4 months later...

may i give some ideas to insert in the pack?
like : pvp reward, uber cancelation, multifiction zone, dressme, npc wich sells active and passive for donation currency, sex/name/race change npc or item 
those are thing i see ppl pay/ask for and a lot of pvp server have

p.s i love the work you do,  you are helping newbies(including myself) get a pack with basic pvp server needs