Last L2Perseus Copy

is realy bad project i test it beffor 1 minute they now is in restart ...

movement shit ,

attack shit if you change weapon bow - dual - bow player suck to attack ,

mob in follow can jump wall or lag to attack ,

on npc on up the wall in giran i can't go to talk with click on npc ...

that i test and every one test is buged ... ( i don't have time for more test )

better sell patch with code's from L2 Perseus ( if work well ) as project is shit .. many problems for 450 euro .. for sure you have million of bug's

Reminded me L2Aaron :P

I'm ready to give you 450 euro if you got a server with fixed stuff + my features.

So, if you implement every feature of perseus into a "perfect pack", you got 450E without discussion.

I am playing atm on l2off sublimity and i can't tell you that i found enough bugs...and is l2off right? 

I'm ready to give you 450 euro if you got a server with fixed stuff + my features.

So, if you implement every feature of perseus into a "perfect pack", you got 450E without discussion.

I am playing atm on l2off sublimity and i can't tell you that i found enough bugs...and is l2off right? 

your features you sell it 450 euro because your pack is nothing ... and you ask me to sell you full pack + your features only 450 euro ? and you are smart ?

if you want can i give you patch for test my pack ( but i don't sell it ) ...

Than don't tell me the price is high.

As you know how much work you put in your project, i also know the time/ money spent for my project.

Even if it has some bugs, they can be fixed. Also, if all would work perfect, it was surely had a a much bigger price.

No idea why some of you guys talk, specially xdem which is selling 1 tool or a shit for 3-400 euro....and i am not allowed to sell a ENTIRE project ready to use for 450..LEL.

And it was and still is a successful pack tho. 

As you said, maybe it would be good to sell features from it, but i won't since many of them are made by guys from here. But since i own the full package, i can do w/e i like with it.

Only the adapted Nexus engine took  a lot of time, and enough revisions to be stable.

I don't really know why some guys just come in Sell topics and bla bla about other works.

Why you don't sell your work? I tell you why, cuz it's not profitable for you to do so. Cuz you should ask over 1k for it, and who pays that much?

Others sell sources for 2k (lucera, scripts) and they are clean sources. And still buggy. 

my first comment start with this copy

I am selling 1 more (and the last) of L2Perseus.

Price varies between 200 (compiled) to 450 Euro(with source).

so you sell and compiled pack and no one can fix nothing

My 300Euro tools are cheap for the service they provide

Feel free to test it is live

http://l2aepvp.net/index.php?/topic/159-how-to-connect-to-beta/

We don't care.

Like no one cares. It's way too overpriced for this community.

Think of starting with a company if you really want your job to be paid off. Just not here...

I would probably sell 50 copies if i will actually set the price of pack for 20 euro...lel

We don't care.

Like no one cares. It's way too overpriced for this community.

Think of starting with a company if you really want your job to be paid off. Just not here...

I would probably sell 50 copies if i will actually set the price of pack for 20 euro...lel

The launcher wasn't made for Romanian greedy gypsies, I don't give a fuck if you don't care but you referenced my work.