Multi Shop [Services/donate Npc] + Vip System

Access don't worry.. I am still your friend. ;)

Check spam section I take your place many times when someone judge something personal for you.

I don't really care for your previous answer, but I'm tryining to make something useful for some people. A simple services npc with vip system.

Anyway I will update a style like merlon's answer or like elfo mentioned if the style means so much for you people.

Goodmorning guys.

Friend? You? I just trolled you and elfocrash and you spread more posion than xdem's answers.

I don't care what u do or if u defend me i don't need defenders i was always on my own that why i got 9999 chat banned for months.

Regarding the ban, maxtor know this, but he is maxtor he don't respond unless the pm's title is "Paysafe ID". 

Being friendly and no troll doesn't mean you're good person  :-[  :-[  All have fake smiles behind PC.

Speaking of shares i check ur project guys is 99% ripped shared codes. What you talking about?

And whats the java relative to html part?  Knowing java automatically mean that u know all high five tags ? You can add me on skype if you want

and we talk about java who know and who don't know. 

Don't bother answer i'm bored  :-[  i won't even check it meow

PS. let the "goodmorning guys" δεν πειθεις 

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

if one thread need to run every ( lower than 1 sec ) ( give it 0.5 and don't give it 0.9 )  

" but if needed "
if not is just lossed power

[GR]

mila mas kai as min mas agapas :P

kai iremiste ligo re sis den nomizw na exete na xorisete kati 

[GR] κλαψε  :-[ :P [/GR] 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...