Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Source L2 Acp (Account - Admin Control Panel)

2 minutes ago, Yoshidajr said:

Can anyone help me with the configuration, I'm confused as to the ip and address of mssql

"ApiEndpoint": "http://127.0.0.1:8000/api",
 "ApiKey": "elfocrash",
 "CryptoKey": "MnFfhZdXUn3u49c7AaejOL8FN58meFb9",
 "CryptoSalt": "4XPjl3jiEITf",

does it stay or chance her?

"ConnectionString_lin2world": "Server=.\\SQLEXPRESS;Database=Lin2World;User ID=db;Password=123",    "ConnectionString_lin2db": "Server=.\\SQLEXPRESS;Database=Lin2DB;User ID=db;Password=147852@server",

.\\SQLEXPRESS = does it stay or chance here?

It only applies for L2Off. If you are using l2j then you dont need to configure it

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello and welcome to L2ACP   L2ACP is both an Account control panel but also an Admin control panel.   Every action in the system is INSTANT. No more "you have to logout first" messages and such non-sense.   How does it work?   The gameserver will now also run a lightweight restful API which will handle the site requests. The website which is hosted on my end handles and processes the user's actions and if they are valid it sends them to the server for further processing.   This enables use of t

I made it as a prototype because it was a cool idea. I knew people wouldn't spend on it because of the model so i chose to make it opensource. I also don't need the money.   An extra reason is that i see many people selling similar stuff but way way more expensive. Now people have a free choice. At the end of the day, developers wanna see that their software is being used.

You don't need a db connection on l2j mode because it is done on the server side with the L2ACP-api https://github.com/Elfocrash/L2ACP-api

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, PaRaNoiC* said:

i add L2AcpAPI in my sources i add in gameserver.java L2ACPServer.getInstance(); and the L2ACPServer is red. what is wrong?

You didn’t include in build path

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello,

i edited the build path and added the jar file to the path. 

When  i go to gameserver and add L2ACPServer.getInstance(); i still get an error and it doesnt read it.

any solutions ?

thanks 

Build path, dunno what you mean, but you should edit .classpath file, add the jar, refresh project and everything should be fine. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 8:41 PM, Lioy said:

Hey Elfo , just out of curiosity,  why didn't you use any micro framework to create the restful API and you went with raw Java libraries?

I didn't see the point. It's very lean anyway so there wasn't a requirement that raw j didn't offer.

Also, in terms of APIs, I've only worked with spring boot and it would be an overkill to pull that in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone had problems with the change password part?

image.png.e6363374268f24d122ac619f55f3ed64.pngimage.png.141440257afe4428ede7f511f2547789.pngimage.png.4cb3a5274f952f1ec16dcf7965b9d54c.png
I'm getting always "Invalid Password", even if I input the correct password.
I got a feeling that the function isn't comunicating with the API/database.
I'm using it with Acis.
If anyone got some hints I let me know ;)
Thanks