[L2Off] L2 C1 Source Code

When I noticed, that at least 3 people used my code for commercial purposes without notices and without sharing modifications. One Greek server has my  L2Auth modified, all others are private and unknown. I think, it's a bit unfair :) I would share it for those, who give me something back. Fixing compilation warnings, making some improvements, etc. 

BTW, thanks for bumping. My status about L2NPC.exe:

80% is decompiled in IDA (all variables, methods, structures, offsets, stack types, etc)

66% is in code right now

ALL parsers are decompiled and tested (for npcpos, categories, ai.obj etc)

NASC virtual machine is on 50% completion state

NASC-C1 compilator is on 66% completion state

I suppose to finish L2NPC.exe and NASC for C1 (for those, who might not now - there is no leaked C1 NASC, but C1 NASC is embedded inside L2NPC.exe) till the end of summer

As usual, any help is welcome. But recent months about 30 people only got my code, but didn't do anything back. So I share it pretty carefully now.

Edited by MasterToma

NASC compiler (codegen class) also exists in GF L2Npc, but sadly it is removed from anything newer, does not exists in H5 or GD :(. But it is easy enough to just patch GF for compiling :)

26 minutes ago, MasterToma said:

When I noticed, that at least 3 people used my code for commercial purposes without notices and without sharing modifications. One Greek server has my  L2Auth modified, all others are private and unknown. I think, it's a bit unfair :) I would share it for those, who give me something back. Fixing compilation warnings, making some improvements, etc. 

80% is decompiled in IDA (all variables, methods, structures, offsets, stack types, etc)

66% is in code right now

I suppose to finish L2NPC.exe and NASC for C1 (for those, who might not now - there is no leaked C1 NASC, but C1 NASC is embedded inside L2NPC.exe) till the end of summer

As usual, any help is welcome. But recent months about 30 people only got my code, but didn't do anything back. So I share it pretty carefully now.

bro if you don't want peeps modifying and using your stuff for commercial purposes you in the wroooooooong place, you should go check that postpacific backup that was posted and go see what l2 "dev" community was like 11 years ago and as someone who was active then and now i can tell you it has not got any better, people gonna take your work, they gonna put their name on it, and sell it to every dumbass who will pay for it - it's been like that for longer than 11 years trust me on that

i'm not saying you should open it back up but seems a bit on the sillysauce side to me to be posting updates about a closed project, not as sillysauce as porting it to linux though idk why you're doing that O.o

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MasterToma said:

66% is in code right now

Huh u are funny guy Toma, i did told u the same thing, that  at the end u would get scammed in an unfair way, all your work(time. effort that u put into it), would be just reselled by other people and u wouldn't even know about it,

Edited by LightFusionMain

9 hours ago, Anarchy said:

i'm not saying you should open it back up but seems a bit on the sillysauce side to me to be posting updates about a closed project, not as sillysauce as porting it to linux though idk why you're doing that O.o

Well, posting updates still attract people. Each month someone gives code and brings back some value.

• 3 months later...

Sources are closed, sorry for that. In order to get them you have to join the community, and to be skilled C++ programmer.

BTW, thanks for bumping. My status about L2NPC:

Only 15 functions left in L2NPC.exe. All other is working (AI priority queue, script virtual machine, etc)
QuestDataChecker is completed on 85%
NASC-C1 compilator is on done. Extended compilator might be found here (use --extmode)

• 3 months later...

Any plans to extend this to C3 and make it compatible with a downgraded interlude client? I work in C# not C++ and I've only been modifying C4 clients so far, but if someone is willing to give me some directions, I'm willing to put some serious time into the project.

When completing C1, I will add SDK with API, which will allow you to extend it to C3, or write any other customs. If you want to contribute and join the project, PM me with your skype.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 8:16 PM, MasterToma said:

When completing C1, I will add SDK with API, which will allow you to extend it to C3, or write any other customs. If you want to contribute and join the project, PM me with your skype.

wow,add SDK with API,its cool...i realy wanna help your project.but im not good at program.maybe if there are some simple work i can help...best wishes for your Project...i realy like this game...

16 hours ago, sandeagle said:

wow,add SDK with API,its cool...i realy wanna help your project.but im not good at program.maybe if there are some simple work i can help...best wishes for your Project...i realy like this game...

Heads-up, I think he stopped responding. 

Do you think I should comment every new message here? :) I'm still working on L2Server, have done skilldata parser/lexer (about 120 skill classes, 20 conditions, all parameters are parsed). Now I'm preparing testing environment in C#, to test whole stack (L2Server, L2AuthD, CacheD and L2NPC). It is needed, since I already have first messages from my L2Server. So, heads-up, work is in progress ;)

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2019 at 4:39 PM, MasterToma said:

@guytis Bless you

Here you have several things done by me and by mastertoma.

IDA Databases.

Full Sources C++

http://www.mediafire.com/file/deqszheg4th5s2g/Files_MasterToma.rar/file