[L2Off] L2 C1 Source Code

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Small report. 

Only 6 methods left in CWareHouse (but huge enought, each took me about 4 days to decompile).

Today I've decompiled 17 packet handlers from CacheD

packet027_RequestLoadPledge
packet034_RequestLoadAllCastleData
packet035_RequestLoadAgit
packet074_RequestSetPledgeInfo
packet082_RequestLoadDismissReservedPledge
packet105_RequestLoadDoor
packet107_RequestSaveDoorStatus
packet131_RequestGetContributionRelatedPledge
packet172_RequestGetDbRelatedCounts
packet173_RequestLoadAllPledgeWar
packet192_RequestSetNextCastleSiege
packet196_RequestLoadCastleGuard
packet197_RequestLoadAgitBid
packet198_RequestLoadControlTower
packet213_RequestLoadIntervalAnnounce
packet218_RequestLoadLastResidenceTax

Those ones are sent from L2Server.exe during startup. Now original C1 L2Server.exe successfully connects with decompiled CacheD. 

So, basically, only packet handlers left. I'm still doing all the stuff alone, but packet handlers are extremely easy. I've did 17 of them just in 3 hours. 

If you know C++-like language, you are welcome to contribute! 

Hi all! Great news!

84 packet handlers out of 220 were revealed by lordofdest. This allowed us to enter the game with decompiled CacheD! 

I'm still working with WareHouse methods, but from now, CacheD can be tested and used with original L2Off server.

Edited by MasterToma

• 2 weeks later...

yes, it's been closed. As I wrote during last year, when CacheD is compleded, I would close it, and only those, who contributed, would get the access to the code.

- Original bug in C1 binaries, that led to deadlocks 

!!! deadlock or super-lag detected!!!

!!! deadlock or super-lag detected!!!

has been fixed

- AuthD is fixed to work with original clean L2 C1 client

- CacheD model is completed

- admin handlers are almost completed

- server handlers are almost done (60 left out of 220)

In order to get access to latest code snapshot, you can help us with CacheD testing. I will send you our binaries, you have to find bugs which are not present in original CacheD, if we will be able to reproduce it, I will share you latest snapshot

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

I want to help. :)

Just finished porting L2Auth for x64. Job was tricky, but it works! LogD and L2CacheD x64 porting is coming soon. Next step - cross-platform build, to be able to run on Linux. It means - cheaper hosting, more powerful server administration tools and more resources available for L2 server! Meanwhile, there is parallel activities on decompilation L2Server and L2NPC server.

We still need contributors for porting Windows IO Completion Ports to boost::asio. If you are skilled enough, just PM me, and when task is done, you will have access to our repo with all WORKING source codes, 100% original (legacy branch) and modified (other branches)

• 2 weeks later...

CacheD has been completely decompiled. 100% original code restored. Tested with C1 server, as well as with SINA extenders.

Also, CacheD has been ported to x64 as well.

L2NPC is the next one!

See first post. Repo was in public for year. Right now it's "help-to-get" model. Anyone can join, contribute and get access to the code. Many people already have this done.

BTW, L2NPC is decompiled on 15% already. It connects to LogD and CacheD, and has all infra ready.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, new heroes are needed! 

I'm decompiling L2NPC.exe, and have gone so far for now (ai.obj parsing is decompiled, which is a great success). But I know, that you want to get sources and contribute some how. For those of you: only c++ knowledge are needed (no decompilation). We need to port L2Auth, L2LogD and CacheD to Linux. So, all WinAPI has to be switched to c++:

Critical section - to std::mutex
Interlocked* to atomic
Unicode string conversions to std::wstring_convert

PM me with your Skype account, I'll send you needed modules, and when the work is done, you will receive all sources

• 4 weeks later...