The True Javalord Tryskell....

Image is fine on mobile :D

Yeah, it's not our problem you scrubs are stuck with 1080p monitors when my 3 years old mobile phone already had 2560×1440. Get with the times plebs.

People were using 1080p back in 1995, ffs.

It's amazing how a lot of people in this thread do not understand that l2 privately owned servers niche has already converted to seasonal servers as that is the only way to get anyone to play there.

And you don't really need too much to start a server that will last a few months. Any prebuilt with typical customs and a server-specific spawnlist will do. And people will play.

But such haters like Tryskell aVVe melron see a problem with that, but guess what! Do they have a successful private l2 server [that isn't seasonal]? I think we all know the answer.

I aggree that l2 is seasonal but wait a min...

Who told you that im hater? who told you that i havent a successful l2 and who the hell told you that im trying to open a server?

The problem in our days is that all of you try to do exactly what you said without thinking that in essence you are destroying the fucking game

Guess what!

There are billions of actions in the world that can offer self-esteem , respect and money than to open a server ...

Edited by melron

the answer is : "ppl are idiots if they […]"

Finally, you are free to delete acis files & logout from discord....

You deserve this […]

you are destroying the fucking game

Sounds like a typical superiority complex. Hate on others. You know, you can always just save your time and immediately tell everyone you will not service any requests that are not made in English (including those that are clearly Google-Translated) instead of getting annoyed and becoming a typical bitter old person who keeps telling everyone about "golden old times" and "times have gone to shit".

You would also be amazed how much time I saved once I started doing this. It's really easy - and it increases your quality of life significantly. Here's an example:

Good morning, I am Brazilian , I need your help , I know which operating system to install on my pc which serves sql to install server.

I do not answer translated messages.

There are billions of actions in the world that can offer self-esteem , respect and money than to open a server ...

Except they are all irrelevant within this thread unless you want to steer it off topic. Edited by _dev_

I see two teams in this thread: admins (do nothing knows about Java and acrhitecture of server) and developers (who write the server code relying on the functionality and security).

The first team talks about something that they do not fully understand. If drop on this forum all topics with stupid questions, then admin will cleaned 50-60% of DB space. And they believes in any product just because it has a "sounding name" and it was advertised with the help of forum's bots (fake/friends accounts).

The second team does not understanding the marketing side of L2 community - create a shit and sell as gold (because the first team members is an idiots). Tryskell told about this, i think.

It was and it will always.

The second team does not understanding the marketing side of L2 community - create a shit and sell as gold (because the first team members is an idiots). Tryskell told about this, i think.

It was and it will always.

If so, you are forgetting the third group - evangelists, which either played too much of "real" L2 or RE'd a whole l2off package (not just a few core elements essential to start adding custom features).

From an evangelist's PoV BOTH developers and admins are "destroying the game" © melnor.

Developers are degenerate, because they ignore L2 and make each and every single feature their own way, blatantly disregarding Lineage II, as if purposefully trying NOT TO do things as they are in L2. Please note, the JavaLord (OP's citation) himself falls under this category.

Admins are braindead, because you increased adena/drop/spoil rates but left shot craft price untouched? Your server will never be anything like L2, enjoy the inflation that kills your server in 2 months faggot. (if it's an x2 server, faster if x7 and so on).

Also, L2OFF devs only care about minimal customizations - they never cared to understand how the game works. That's also the primary reason why a C4 PTS with IL protocol is not an IL server, nor is a dumbed down (content wise) GF server with IL protocol an IL server.

And L2J devs believe they are making an L2 server emulator, despite glaring evidence that every single feature, including fundamental ones operate differently than in L2.

I was truly happy to shine some light on the third side that people might miss.

Edited by _dev_

If so, you are forgetting the third group - evangelists, which either played too much of "real" L2 or RE'd a whole l2off package (not just a few core elements essential to start adding custom features).

From an evangelist's PoV BOTH developers and admins are "destroying the game" © melnor.

All what melron said is that even a 5y old can c/p, press 2 clicks to open the gs, go to a forum and write "best unique serber".

That's a human disgrace (not for the 5y) but the 25y old. Was it so hard to understand?

Developers are degenerate, because they ignore L2 and make each and every single feature their own way, blatantly disregarding Lineage II, as if purposefully trying NOT TO do things as they are in L2. Please note, the JavaLord (OP's citation) himself falls under this category.

Admins are braindead, because you increased adena/drop/spoil rates but left shot craft price untouched? Your server will never be anything like L2, enjoy the inflation that kills your server in 2 months faggot. (if it's an x2 server, faster if x7 and so on).

Also, L2OFF devs only care about minimal customizations - they never cared to understand how the game works. That's also the primary reason why a C4 PTS with IL protocol is not an IL server, nor is a dumbed down (content wise) GF server with IL protocol an IL server.

And L2J devs believe they are making an L2 server emulator, despite glaring evidence that every single feature, including fundamental ones operate differently than in L2.

I was truly happy to shine some light on the third side that people might miss.

Are you blind or what? 

You have to check again my words. I said (and quote it)

The problem in our days is that all of you try to do exactly what you said without thinking that in essence you are destroying the fucking game

Hidden message : ( .. that all of you (like you) )

Yes i do believe that YOU are destroying the fucking game when you have a pack in your hands and the only thing you do is changing configs , server name , npcs style

then open the server , gain as much money as you can , close the server and repeat that until you get bored , yes i believe that (im using your words)

I am not even a developer to judge another dev here but i can judge idiots like you for example...

Edited by melron

You have to check again my words. I said (and quote it)

Hidden message : ( .. that all of you (like you) )

Yes i do believe that YOU are destroying the fucking game when you have a pack in your hands and the only thing you do is changing configs , server name , npcs style

then open the server , gain as much money as you can , close the server and repeat that until you get bored , yes i believe that (im using your words)

I am not even a developer to judge another dev here but i can judge idiots like you for example...

Here we go. And you said you are not a hater?

Edited by _dev_