Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please help me .. i tried everything all the file edits that exist (lol) for interlude l2ensdec and so on ... nothing has been worked ... 

I am trying to add some lines to the itemname dat file but the file edit not saving the file ... here is what i want to add 

9595    PK Coins            -1                    0    0    0 

I also tried delete the spaces and put a empty line at the end ... 

Please help me :/ 

Maybe you have another item above with ID 9595, so when u try to add it, it gets duplicate value?

Edited by Solomun

Maybe you have another item above with ID 9595, so when u try to add it, it gets duplicate value?

it will save anyway

' tried delete the spaces' uhhh

easiest way to debug this is to first try it by opening itemname and just saving it with no modifications -> this will show if its your entry or the file/editor

2nd thing is to copy a pre existing id and just replace the name and description to see if it works

@solomun nope :/

@bigmanbill well I tried to copy one id and place it with other number it doesn't work the only thing that worked is when I ve changed the number of already existing item ...

https://pastebin.com/E76bikdR

if that doesn't work your itemname-e.dat is corrupted. download a clean one

Edited by ExTrEmEDwarf

I already used different itemnames... I need this to be done if someone could help me that would be great

Edit : Well i couldnt do it alone ... Special Thanks @Sinister Smile he did it for me !

Edited by TEOGR_hItMaKeR