Promo Movies For Your Project

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Still you don't have the right to re-sell templates of others. I would love to give your topic to a hiveworkshop owner and explain him that you re-sell his work cause you spend 5 hours compile it. 

Also the fact that your PC is damn shit its not a customer problem. A normal AE template in my "decent" PC needs 30 min how you end up 18 hours idk, 18 hours render using GPU in AE mean that you use 1 core , 1 GB ram and PC of 1998 so stop the bullshit. At least write in your title that you re-sell others work from shareae.com else ill simply report it.

Read attentively 5 hours for rendering. And If you want to see the original work, without using footage - pay more and you will get it or you can purchase original promo here: https://rivemotion.com/ 1$=67rubimage.thumb.png.ecdebd2ec6f0bbf0d5dae3fc157f4e91.png

On 8/25/2018 at 8:22 PM, Kara` said:

Dude you're selling other's people work... It's ok to use it (if is shared template) but re-sell it because you did render it?

My job is searching, editing, compiling, adding something from myself and rendering, this isn't just a rendering. And if some1 want to make somethin special, without footages and etc - I can make it

Edited by devaltor

• 10 months later...
On 8/25/2018 at 8:50 PM, devaltor said:

My job is searching, editing, compiling, adding something from myself and rendering, this isn't just a rendering. And if some1 want to make somethin special, without footages and etc - I make it

Хорошо ответил европецам!

Edited by andLike

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 6:55 PM, andLike said:

Хорошо ответил европецам!

Please read the rules of our forum! You are not allowed to speak other language execpt English at this section!

• 8 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 3:49 PM, devaltor said:

How can i use the button my topic with new interface oO where is a button? 😄

I think currently you can't do that.

Edited by Vision

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 2:47 PM, GoldFlameChris said:

Can you make something interesting for this page  https://perfectial.com/cases/klara/

just write me in skype and we can talk about it more

• 1 year later...