WTS GIRAN - Transform SB (0.12e)

Giran

Transformation Sealbook: Standard/High-grade   -   0,12 euro

Adena   -   0,12 euro for 1kk

Payment method: Paypal, with family/friend/trusted method only

Discord: iComet#0427 (Unique ID: 472186021497274389)

Make sure you are dealing with me, ask for a private confirmation message on this forum

My reaction time to answer messages on this forum may be longer.

Edited by devling

He didn't want to use middleman service when I wanted to buy an acc from him

The reason that i didn't want to use your method, is simply because you wanted to use a middleman, with a skype username, which had multiple search results of different users (dublicates), when i searched skype directory.

So i had no way to confirm that, i wasn't being lurked into a scam.

Furthermore, when i had contact to your middleman, hes behavior was suspicious.

And i will not leak any account information to a third-party, that i do feel safe with.

Edited by devling

The reason that i didn't want to use your method, is simply because you wanted to use a middleman, with a skype username, which had multiple search results of different users (dublicates), when i searched skype directory.

So i had no way to confirm that, i wasn't being lurked into a scam.

Furthermore, when i had contact to your middleman, hes behavior was suspicious.

And i will not leak any account information to a third-party, that i do feel safe with.

I gave you the link of his profile on mxc, you could check skype name there, and if you would read his profile, you would see that before taking any actions you need to PM him on this forum. To make sure he is the same person as you had him on skype ( to avoid scammers). But no, before we even started anything, you wrote me: go scam someone else. With no explanation, and disappeared. 

Edited by Mamuti

I gave you the link of his profile on mxc, you could check skype name there, and if you would read his profile, you would see that before taking any actions you need to PM him on this forum. To make sure he is the same person as you had him on skype ( to avoid scammers). But no, before we even started anything, you wrote me: go scam someone else. With no explanation, and disappeared. 

Yes i did not take the time to read through his profile. 

Regarding my decision to cut the contact:

As i also told you through private message, when a third-party is involved, i will not proceed with any form of transaction if i have the slightest feeling of being scammed.

And the impression you gave me, made me draw the conclusion that i shouldn't trust the situation.

I apologize if you wasn't trying to fool me, but for the sake of myself, i'd rather cut the contact than being scammed. It is simply not profitable.

Edited by devling