classic [L2Off] L2 Zeylia

Dexter

OPENING DATE

The estimated open date is Saturday, March 11th 2017, 19:00 GR Time (EET - Eastern European Time).

Mid Rate L2OFF Server

Zeylia is a mid rate server, the XP rate is 20x. More detailed information about the rates can be found on forums. Zeylia is classic and retail-like gameplay Interlude server with minor changes and additions in order to give the player best PvP and PvE experience. Regardless the play style, Zeylia offers you the true Lineage 2 experience, whenever you are solo or a team player. You love conquering the Olympiad? Or your thrill is Raid Boss hunting? Then Zeylia is just for you!

Gameplay

Autolearn skills: Yes

Autoloot drops: No

Mana Potions added

Buff slots: 26

Increased Weightlimit

Starter package: TOP-NG equipment

Cursed Weapons: Demonic Sword Zariche

Skills and Buff Time Changes

Buff times were increased, this includes dances and songs, in order to enhance the gameplay and let players enjoy their current adventures for a longer time than 20 minutes.

Drops, Materials and Crafting

One of the major changes on drops and materials is removal of "lower-than-S-grade-tier" materials. This means, all materials which are not included in any of S grade weapon, armor, jewellery recipe will no longer be available. As a result, the remaining craftable items are S Grade weapons, armor sets and jewellery. 

Changes on NPCs

There are no changes on retail Interlude NPCs. Additional Custom NPCs, such as Weapon, Armor etc. shops, were added to most of the towns and castle towns. Class Changer, changing your occupation for a certain amount of Adena was added. Following, NPC Buffer which provides basic buffs, such as Prophet, Elven Elder, Shillien Elder second profession buffs was added to every town, excluding starting villages. Subclass Master was added which helps you to skip the subclass quest for 50mil Adena. 

You can buy Non, D, C, B, A grades at shop.

Soulshots/spiritshots/arrows added to Misc Shop.

All misc items such as penalty scrolls, cursed bones, dualsword craft stamp etc added to Misc Shop.

Soul Crystals added to shop.

Material Recipes added to Mammon Trader.

Mammon Trader added to Giran and Aden castle towns.

Respawn Times of REGULAR bosses

8 hours +/- 2 hours including:

Varka's Hero Shadith and Ketra's Hero Hekaton

Respawn Times of EPIC bosses

Queen Ant: 24 hours +/- 2 hours

Core: 36 hours +/- 2 hours

Orfen: 36 hours +/- 2 hours

Zaken: 48 hours +/- 2 hours

Frintezza: 48 hours +/- 2 hours

Baium: 5 days +/- 2 hours

Antharas: 8 days +/- 2 hours

Valakas: 11 days +/- 2 hours

Olympiad, Castle Sieges and Seven Signs

As a mid rate server, the Olympiad, Castle Sieges and Seven Signs remain retail like. More information can be found on forums.

Don't delay, join today!

Join Zeylia today! Feel free to join our webchat or forum anytime, you are welcome to join. We are looking forward to seeing you!

GaCtdcF.png

Edited by Dexter

+/- 2 hours for the respawn of epic bosses is pretty fail imo. 

Maybe it's not that bad for baium etc. but for QA or Core (lmao) waiting/fighting for a 4h period is too long. 

+/- 1 hour (max 2 hours) would be great. 

Rename your topic title to L2J Zeylia if you dont want to see it deleted....Good luck with server!

Edited by Solomun

Rename your topic title to L2J Zeylia if you dont want to see it deleted....Good luck with server!

Err... I think they run L2OFF files since they use to run a C3 L2OFF for years so I don't think they changed platforms.

Err... I think they run L2OFF files since they use to run a C3 L2OFF for years so I don't think they changed platforms.

Well, i guessed they are L2J like most servers but whatever, i just gave this guy an advice :)

+/- 2 hours for the respawn of epic bosses is pretty fail imo. 

Maybe it's not that bad for baium etc. but for QA or Core (lmao) waiting/fighting for a 4h period is too long. 

+/- 1 hour (max 2 hours) would be great. 

ok thanks for feedback! really appreciate it

Edit your topic title with correct prefix [L2J] or [L2OFF] otherwise your topic will be junked good luck

I can't find the feature for me to change the name. Either I can't do it or I am blind.

I hope some staff can help me and change it to [L2OFF]

OK