Lineage 2 promotion List [L2]

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/15/2017 at 5:50 PM, lFinalFantasyl said:

Hello To All maxcheaters Members.Lot of Mxc Members asking me where to advertise their server to win high lineage 2 players traffic.my first answer was that u must promote your server from social media,facebook Skype instagram etc.I think is easy for all to press on search bar of facebook "l2" or "lineage 2 " and choose some famous sites to promote your server.if you finish with your advertisement on social media you can jump on this lineage 2 Promotion list and post your server,if players read your post and see inside something intrestin u have many chances to win them for your Grand Opening.So i sit and fix a list with 50 most active lineage 2 forums - websites of 2017.

If You have any other site suggest it here and ill add it.This is The 50 Most Active for January 2017.

⭐ No 1 Promote List For l2 Servers on Google. ⭐

I've noticed the invaluable compilation of resources listed here for promoting Lineage 2 servers, which significantly benefits the gaming community. I propose the inclusion of en.l2top.party to this esteemed list.

Our platform is dedicated to frequently updating with the latest Lineage 2 server details, ensuring that gamers always find the most current and appealing server options. We take pride in our equitable and transparent ranking system. Our platform's substantial traffic metrics underline our popularity among the gaming community. Impressively, L2TOP consistently secures top positions, ranging within the top 1-3 on various search engines, highlighting its value for those keen on effectively advertising their Lineage 2 servers.

Incorporating l2top.party into your directory would offer an additional dependable resource for users to explore and promote Lineage 2 servers. We believe that adding our site, recognized for being a top l2 server and frequently listed among the top 200 Lineage 2 sites, including top 200l2 and l2 top 200, will enhance the visibility and accessibility for server administrators and players alike. Our commitment to featuring only the most relevant and top l2 servers ensures our position as a premier destination for the Lineage 2 community, making us a perfect fit for your list. Thank you for considering this recommendation!

Edited by gvefighter

• 3 months later...

Greetings Server Owner

we are happy to announce that we have just released a new Server Listing Platform

To provide the best possible server promotion for you, we are driving the platform forward by excessive SEO and an overall knowledge base about Lineage2 to draw many users to it, and we won't stop until our platform is the biggest and best known server list on the internet.

Some key facts that make us unique in comparison to other platforms:

• Free Register / Server adding (already with a big image for FREE)
  • Backlink / votebanner is optional at the moment (not mandatory)
  • All servers can add a big image for free for a good visibility / recognition
  • Unique, FULLY automated advertisement booking system (you can even book ad-positions / promotions for the future)
  • Server search by chronicle, rates and features
  • Growing knowledgebase about the game (Weapons SA's, Soul crystal leveling, and we are currently working on a drop & spoil list)
  • Optional Premium that doubles vote-gain
  • Optional Platinum that triples vote-gain
  • Possibility to buy votes (we try to keep this balanced, so regular votes are not worthless)
  • Full responsive design (all possible devices)
  • With a unique, card-like listing design
  • Modern and beautiful voting banners (even more to come in the future)
  • Great SEO that we constantly improve
  • And of course Voting and Vote-Checks via API

We are open for suggestions and improvements, just let us know
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/55sSNPPZ
Our Website: https://www.l2gamerguide.com/