Sign in to follow this  
gold e' C4sh

Xbox1 Or Ps4?

40 members have voted

1. 1. XboxOne or Ps4?

• XboxOne
    • Ps4

Kinda old topic.. If we are talking about the new Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro, then I would go and I will within few days, Xbox One X. It's a better option.

On 12/5/2017 at 12:15 AM, PaRaNoiC* said:

ps4. you pay 200-400$ or Euros and playing all games (you pay per game :D) for one pc for play in ultra all games need 1k+ money.

Well, you're going to need a PC or Laptop no matter what, 2017 no choice there.
So you're going to spend 200-400$ or Euros for the PS4 itself + Games + a TV which is expensive enough to make a difference between low and ultra graphics.

So your budget for a PS4+Rest is about 1000$ or Euros plus a standard PC, not for gaming but the rest.

Not here to be out of topic and start a war but your argument is invalid! :P

11 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Kinda old topic.. If we are talking about the new Xbox One X vs PS4 Pro, then I would go and I will within few days, Xbox One X. It's a better option.

I'm gonna wait for the next PS generation. If I must choose now, yeah, I guess XBox One X.

9 hours ago, Caotonic said:

Well, you're going to need a PC or Laptop no matter what, 2017 no choice there.
So you're going to spend 200-400$ or Euros for the PS4 itself + Games + a TV which is expensive enough to make a difference between low and ultra graphics.

So your budget for a PS4+Rest is about 1000$ or Euros plus a standard PC, not for gaming but the rest.

Not here to be out of topic and start a war but your argument is invalid! :P

I'm gonna wait for the next PS generation. If I must choose now, yeah, I guess XBox One X.

im not console fan. :D

just buy one gaming pc. and never pay for play online. xD

The 'PS4 exclusives' or 'Xbox exclusives' is a circlejerk, there aren't enough of them to make it a relevant argument. Right now if I had to choose a console I'd go for Xbox One X because for the first time in history it actually does have more powerful hardware than equivalent PC, but I still wouldn't want to pay for a machine I can only play games on if I also have to pay for a machine to work on...

That being said, at the very moment someone figures a way to get a stable Windows on Xbox One X, I'm grabbing it :D