Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

23 hours ago, DEV|Supreme said:

PS: Had some prefix image like you have for those Gracia Parts but for Classic (with version number or name) at least so we dont have to put it on the title. Classic is a vast update aglomeration in which a TAG won't be saying what version is unless some User opens the Topic. (If he has interest)

Will check it to find a solution about that

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets be honest, you will never make files good enough for live server without ppl actually playing it and reporting bugs and by looking on your preparations, classic "hype" will sooner die than you release XD

Hello everyone, To clarify everyone, here's a sum of how Warpgate was and is at the moment. Every Interlude Server Warpgate had since 2012 till 2015 lasted for at least 1 year minimum. Their end was due to People leaving, no more stuff to do, everyone was full and we couldn't magnet newcombers. It felt Bored as usual it has always been for every Server. Therefore decided into working in something new, something different: Classic version. Even before anyone knew about it back at 2015

seems very good

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2018 at 5:41 PM, DEV|Supreme said:

For stating what was happening during these 2 years? Com'on

Instead of accusing us for doing nothing, you should report topic with wrong title. Instead, you decided to cheat the rules just like other servers and then, you pretend to be a nice guy and say we do nothing. So yeah, you are rude.

Plus, as I said it already several times. We are NOT getting anything in return for moderating the forum its not our business, just maxtors. There is no dedicated guy to that section who would check all topics.

So appreciate our good will to check the section from time to time, and next time, report topic with wrong title or content, instead of playing a smart-ass and breaking the rules.

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Instead of accusing us for doing nothing, you should report topic with wrong title. Instead, you decided to cheat the rules just like other servers and then, you pretend to be a nice guy and say we do nothing. So yeah, you are rude.

(...)

Not going to feed the same already answered accusation. I have already explained myself and yes i did reported a couple of times  by report button and private messages and there were no change on the topics titles :)

Anyway i've already talked with Designatix in pm about it and he saw the reason why we all (Classic Owners) had our titles with additional informations.

If you need more answers you know where to find me or how to contact me (Instead having all discussion on my Topic).

Peace

21 hours ago, Vorpax said:

2 years in preview and still not opened

Yep 2 years developing l2j avoiding every potential exploit, bug and missing features :)

I will just not rush it to cash grab like everyone else does, that's how L2 Warpgate works.

Nowadays most of the Private Classic Servers are rushed ones based on shared packs with missing features and hidden bugs, exploits.

PS: Bugs who ruin gameplay

Except for @pada and Gamecoast.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

3 hours ago, SevenGuards said:

Should be some rules in how long a server can be in "Previews" :smile:

You are right I should have started a blog myself rather than posting my topic at an advertising Forum ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, just spend 150$ and you will have files that you work on from 2002 year.

Also, your topic stays for years here without any action from you.

Should be deleted and not fooling people you doing some job on your server files, cuz obviously you don't do anything.

22 minutes ago, cocosimeonov said:

Should be deleted and not fooling people you doing some job on your server files, cuz obviously you don't do anything.

You know more than my workspace, even Thanos would be afraid of you :D

And no, im not buying any crap files just because they are cheap. I have seen them all, shared all over the internet and saw how much gameplay was ruined (not real Classic at all, missing features and so on - yes the "complete features everyone talks about").

Edited by DEV|Supreme

5 minutes ago, DEV|Supreme said:

You know more than my workspace, even Thanos would be afraid of you :D

Seems like Your workspace don't do the job. Have you ever hear of a domain and paid server , have you hear a packages bought from Russians ? Guess not.

Don't tell me what I know, we are here in your topic talking about you.

Let other guess what I know and what not.

If 500 USD is so low price for you, I don't know what you doing than.

You seems to be a rich guy, nowadays you could make good amount of money by doing Classic server with minimum money for a huge profit.

So I still don't get you, you need more 4 years to fix CLassic 2.0 ? No worth it.

Delete this thread.

Edited by cocosimeonov

Just because I'm not sharing my own developments, doesn't mean im not working on them (Private Project) ;)

Yet again im emphasing on the following:

Maxcheaters is an advertising Forum, not a blog. If you have a problem with that I am sorry but you can just avoid my topic.

If i wanted to share my private developments to the public it would not be here in first place.

When i want to release official news (with specific informations) I will.

Edited by DEV|Supreme

On 1/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, DEV|Supreme said:

Yep 2 years developing l2j avoiding every potential exploit, bug and missing features :)

I will just not rush it to cash grab like everyone else does, that's how L2 Warpgate works.

Nowadays most of the Private Classic Servers are rushed ones based on shared packs with missing features and hidden bugs, exploits.

PS: Bugs who ruin gameplay

Except for @pada and Gamecoast.

Thanks for your understanding.

You will open that server and have fixed everything so God is ready to play it because until then you and the rest people will be dead because of age related reasons aka they will be 80 years old lmao. You've lost it mate. Completely and this whole developing story and post here 2 and a half years now it's completely pointless. You are working on something that is not worth the investment, time and money you put on. I feel sorry for you.

• Upvote 1