18 minutes ago, deniss565 said:

It was just a guess, since I cant imagine someone doing stuff for 2 years without any charging. Why to spend so much time if you can just buy ready files, spend couple days on editing and get same money from donations.

It's just some Real Life stuff come in the way when I first started the Project and i didn't had time to focus on Warpgate developments. (Like my University completion and moving to another Country).

Had to start a new live and update my Project with NCSoft up to date version changes.

There were also no files available therefore i had to start my own and improving from there.

And as @Sdw said there are no complete files available neither proper ones for me to buy except L2OFF NCSoft Official ones, but i can do it with my knowledge and some outside help and that's why i won't buy them.

15 minutes ago, DEV|Supreme said:

It's just some Real Life stuff come in the way when I first started the Project and i didn't had time to focus on Warpgate developments. (Like my University completion and moving to another Country).

Had to start a new live and update my Project with NCSoft up to date version changes.

There were also no files available therefore i had to start my own and improving from there.

And as @Sdw said there are no complete files available neither proper ones for me to buy except L2OFF NCSoft Official ones, but i can do it with my knowledge and some outside help and that's why i won't buy them.

Well private projects, when you are doing something special they are not that easy, especially when you are on your own or you depend on other people work. It is not high five mid rate or interlude mid rate where you can pay x amounts and take ready to open project, but some people who never tried to run such a project will never understand that problem's come up like shit from my butthole. (which means even up to 5 times a day) 

russians already opened antharas 2.0 with PTS off files and we still waiting for decent EU server ... no offense but i dont think this server will come online ever.

40 minutes ago, iFlyToSky said:

Why is seidus comment daily updated? It always says its only hours old.

It's not because of his post but bump from IPBoard Forum

It shows bumped Topic with last post at Posts Widget

On 8/14/2018 at 5:08 PM, SevenGuards said:

under development 2035 :)

Nah,

There are issues that will ruin gameplay.

Thats why I want them fixed in first place, because people will leave if they see these issues during Opening or in first week before getting attached to Warpgate.

Thats my top priority right now as my Project isnt ready for a MVP (Minimum Viable Product).