Gracia Final Decompiled & Fixed Ai

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, verbrannt said:

@eresseaHi, can you share the DEcompiler you used for this AI? Thank you.

I'm not sure if it's exactly the version I've used (but should be) http://download.l2shrine.com/decompiler.zip

Also it's Sauron's work so all credits go to him (I've just changed few things to make it produce Gracia compatible NASC)

Edited by eressea

On 5/16/2018 at 5:04 PM, eressea said:

I'm not sure if it's exactly the version I've used (but should be) http://download.l2shrine.com/decompiler.zip

Also it's Sauron's work so all credits go to him (I've just changed few things to make it produce Gracia compatible NASC)

Thank you! Can you please explain how did you get the CNPC.h & CMaker.h files with signatures of NASC methods and their addresses (in comments)?

UPD: I think I found some signatures in the OSIE project, but only methods, not variables.

Edited by verbrannt

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2018 at 9:25 PM, verbrannt said:

Thank you! Can you please explain how did you get the CNPC.h & CMaker.h files with signatures of NASC methods and their addresses (in comments)?

UPD: I think I found some signatures in the OSIE project, but only methods, not variables.

Yes, something is from OSIE, Vanganth etc and something is reverse engineered in IDA (NPCd stuff mostly reverse engineered)... Get IDA Pro and start exploring stuff :) It's fun if you have time for it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 9:55 PM, Yoshidajr said:

does it work in interlude? or you would have an interlude to make it available, thank you.

There are different decompilers for C4-based AIs - unfortunately I don't know anything about them. On the other side, C4 stuff is wide spread on the Internet so I think you can find some working decompiler (or maybe decompiled AI).

On 6/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, eressea said:

There are different decompilers for C4-based AIs - unfortunately I don't know anything about them. On the other side, C4 stuff is wide spread on the Internet so I think you can find some working decompiler (or maybe decompiled AI).

OK thank you