Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTS MiddleMan ! WTS/WTB Adena, Accs, Items at EU/NA/Free Servers

Every person know this Roman, every body know that he is scummer, and still no body gime proofs that on character WillDestroy, what was bought more then half year ago play this **** Roman. Man if you was in Dota and know something what i dont know, so mb you open my eyes? Tell me your nick name, show me proofs. gl

Edited by Pufa

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://pufa.store/middleman   - Offer you assistance in buying and selling in-game goods.   - We have a great experience as Middle-Man and good reputation as Merchant.             Largest Marketplace ( A lot of Accounts and Items ) - https://pufa.store   Largest open trade online chat ( Over 1000 active users ) -  Facebook open trade group ( New search system ) -           Skype - llesan

This VIP partner used to petition much/initiate mass petitions against cheating. Think twice before order something here, one day when you will be ingame enemy - you can be petitioned/banned.

gl with ur "business" ....  

Posted Images

• Maxtor unpinned this topic
  • Maxtor pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Maxtor changed the title to [ SKELTH ] NEW UPDATE = NEW ITEMS = NEW CHEAP PRICES !!!
  • PUFA changed the title to MiddleMan ! WTS/WTB Adena, Accs, Items at EU/NA/Free Servers
  • Maxtor unpinned this topic
  • Maxtor pinned this topic