Unban Requests - Read The Conditions Here

Maxtor

We already known members that we are banned and staff knows the reasons,we are not a lot atm asking for unban so the progress should be faster.It's still up to you if you are gonna unban someone or no so pms will not help.

I dont know if i should pm anyone after flames i done months ago i hope i can get support here.

Every body will get suported relax,staff are busy enough,they try to improve the community as you see,jus be patient and polite.Everyone will get his answer soon.Just help them make their job easier,its for.your own good..

I love how he say "No spam" and you turned it into a conversation topic. GG

Also xdem unban? XXxaxaxa Nopppppppppppp biggest cancer on the forum. 

vorfin is biggest cancer on the forum.

xdem is fine.

Member Name : Nicolás™ 

Ban reason : I don't know, i was on army at 2014 when i saw my profile banned

Why i deserve the comeback? : 09' 1st account, 10' made this one, I was daily "spammer" , did exchanges on past,was on staff for few months too. Idk it's up to you.

Happy new year!

(You banned my second VIP Member too ~KingOfChaos, so if finally be unbanned u could remove both(2) VIP and give me on my Main account?

yeah thats true, Justice is active on the community and should not be the one making such desisions, this thing gets personal. Just make a mass unban or not at all

This.

yeah thats true, Justice is active on the community and should not be the one making such desisions, this thing gets personal. Just make a mass unban or not at all

Agree on this one.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MASS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ UNBAN つ ◕_◕ ༽つ OR つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Icon01.png つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Just unban anyone except spambots, flag scammers with a ranking or reward and block them from visiting the Marketplaces, thats your only chance.

PS

About Justice now, I don't give a fuck if my main acc get's unbanned or not, but what I know is that if it remains banned that proves the personal biased decisions of  the unskilled staffers you have. Its a fact that they are all unskilled. Yes I'm going personal cause fyi Im member not staffer, staffers shouldn't

Just unban anyone except spambots, flag scammers with a ranking or reward and block them from visiting the Marketplaces, thats your only chance.

PS

About Justice now, I don't give a fuck if my main acc get's unbanned or not, but what I know is that if it remains banned that proves the personal biased decisions of  the unskilled staffers you have. Its a fact that they are all unskilled. Yes I'm going personal cause fyi Im member not staffer, staffers shouldn't

Dude relax and let them do their job.

it seems that topic will end without any unbans since you dont have any patience just wait till maxtor/gmods decide spam wont help you at all :)

Honestly mass unban sounds like the best way to go.

It's not like you're letting some horrible criminals out in the city where they'd riot and plunder the stores. Most of them will be just normals users glad to have their old accounts back, and if someone decides to keep being a jerk, he'll get banned eventually. Much worth imo.