Lets Get Old Maxcheaters Times Back...!

Maxtor

I know him very well and he knows me too we were like the cat and the dog (that sounds gey) but nevermind he might surprise you too  :-beep- yeah:

Also Raule was the best guy back then.

Who the fuck are you, you cuckfag?

Srlsy I never test L2 MxC That why just open it with good rates to play long time not like nowdays servers in 1 week full .. anyway let's test it when you will decide to open BETA and GL .. also the rates depends from your knowledge if you do a good x1 server and peoples like your server they will play that why the Poll don't mean nothing .. 

This forum is dead like maxtor's brain probably. He still thinks the idea behind the uber hax0rz can bring people to a new community, also, really? MaxHackers? The only reason this forum is still up is that maxtor probably has a tiny amount of income out of it. Any idea about new things around maxcheaters philosophy is a worthless shot.
He had plenty of chances few years back to make something when LoL or even other games were growing, but he chose to stick on to lineage 2 like a retard. Anything he tries to do is gonna fail.

kys

~Dask

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH MAXTOR IN LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Owner of the forum gave trusted medal reward on his own self. (+1)

2. Using a hard-disk label name, cause hardware's company name is the exact opposite of too mainstream in 2k16 (+3)

3. Having master-chief as your background show 3 things, 1 you drink lots of beer, 2 you're spending much time with your friends in your living room playing play station 2 while drinking too much beer and 3

you're eating premade frozen pizza while spending much time with your friends in your living room playing play station 2 and drinking too much beer. (+4)

4. Maxtor own +1 positive feedback from iAndre because he bough a service. Now last time i woke up i remember that this system were working in the opposite way. I wanted to know who besiege us while i was sleeping. (+10)

5. Admin miss old times cliche. (+2)

6. Asking for old times back when half + forum is banned. The whole idea is higher contrast than Henri Matisse's paintings. It open too many roads. Why maxtor want old memories back? He want ban more people? Why adam had navel on the painting? Why i'm writing down those stuff anyway? (+2)

7. Maxtor opened topics in Romanian just because the guy who "designed" the theme of the forum is from Romania. (+1) 

8. Access this awesome guy profil? I did and i proudly say it wasn't awesome at all. Well i don't know about you but i had more awesome time when Justin Biebier threw up on the scene while he was singing.  (+3)

9. MaxCheaters reborn cliche. (+2)

10. This creepy smile after Coming soon in the quote kinda remind your ex's face few seconds after she asked "Why is Christina in our shower?" and you answer "Baby this not how it looks". (+2)

11. Christmas is over, new year's eve is over, still keeps the Christmas Logo on the site. (+1)

12. "Yours since 2005", mine? You never were mine. Last time i got chat banned more times than Snoop Dog attempts to no smoke weed before make a video. Don't tell me you're mine then cause the bakery i entered yesterday to buy a 0.50 euro bread made me feel more safety. (+10)

13. Also, "Yours" cliche. (+1)

14. Maxtor added only "Sales" option in Support Section. Cause he literally tell you "screw you" i'm bored you ain't contact me, it was just a showcase for my button. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 43 SINS

PHRASE: There's a purple mushroom in my backyard, screaming Taco's!

No sin about Romanian topics. 

I and much more others are from Romania but as the rest of members they just pick some random countries.

And romanian members were once active, but it seems now everyone is inactive except a hand of people who still check mxc daily.

Can we get old times back? What do you think?

A little timeback memories:

Spam Team last post:

http://prnt.sc/dsgfg2

Legendary Members last post:

http://prntscr.com/dsggp7

Old Staffers:

http://prntscr.com/dsgigw

Bring it back mate,great decision,community needs this.Of course we can make it happen.Nice News. ;)

No sin about Romanian topics. 

I and much more others are from Romania but as the rest of members they just pick some random countries.

And romanian members were once active, but it seems now everyone is inactive except a hand of people who still check mxc daily.

You can't go against Sins, learn to love them cause Sins are objective and true.

Edited by AccessDenied

Σιγά που ήμουνα σαν το σκύλο με τη γάτα, ένας τελειωμένος butthurt ήσουνα πάντα που έριχνες ddos για να σε κάνουν moderator ή απειλούσες με ddos αν δεν με έκαναν ban εμένα και τα αλάνια της εποχής. Φάε πούτσο, τουρκόσπορε.

Σιγά που ήμουνα σαν το σκύλο με τη γάτα, ένας τελειωμένος butthurt ήσουνα πάντα που έριχνες ddos για να σε κάνουν moderator ή απειλούσες με ddos αν δεν με έκαναν ban εμένα και τα αλάνια της εποχής. Φάε πούτσο, τουρκόσπορε.

Ksereis ti paei straba mazi s? prepei na bris mia douleia gia na bgalis kana frago epidi ta fake adibas pou tros se kanoun zimia poutanaki tou tsipra. 

Damn man just unban everyone, they've served the sentence already  ;D

unbaning all old members will resurrect  all the sections so i think it's nice idea i gonna agree with that

also it will be fun to see old members to start the spam on spam sections etc :)

p.s with a last chance ofc.

Edited by Celestine

This forum is dead like maxtor's brain probably. He still thinks the idea behind the uber hax0rz can bring people to a new community, also, really? MaxHackers? The only reason this forum is still up is that maxtor probably has a tiny amount of income out of it. Any idea about new things around maxcheaters philosophy is a worthless shot.

He had plenty of chances few years back to make something when LoL or even other games were growing, but he chose to stick on to lineage 2 like a retard. Anything he tries to do is gonna fail.

kys

~Dask

And how do you know that? Do you have any argument for this beside your abysmal intelligence?

Saying it won't work without trying it is naive.

`Romeo here u cockbeggar.

Δεν πέθανες ακόμα από τις ντόπες για τα άλογα που έπαιρνες;

Simply just unban all.

This will make mods be active again to re-ban them :)).

And there will be more coming and do new posts..

If people start to share stuff/ hacks/ tricks/ client work/ java work...there will be new members coming :)