New L2Mxc Reborn As High Five - Vote Rates

Maxtor

New L2MxC Reborn as High Five - Vote rates  

198 members have voted

1. 1. New L2MxC Reborn as High Five - Vote rates

• Low Rates 1-10x
    • Mid Rates 15-25x
    • High Rates 500-1000x

Depends the project, if you're gonna run it with OFF files i would recommend you low rate, else Mid To High Rate(PvP)

Edited by Lineage 2 Calydon

mxc interlude

10639678_570970199674113_632047075308546

I wonder why alot of people still love Interlude client... Interlude servers are unlimited... H5 few are alive with those rates as Maxtor's poll shown up...

Because I don't like the bling blings I get from higher chronicles. ArcheAge is how l2 should have evolved IMHO, but I still enjoy memories on interlude servers.

you dont need to try and compete with low rate servers, so dont do that. Mid rates are everyone. Make 1 good PvP high rate server, similar to what L2survival did, those are good servers and we need one.

you dont need to try and compete with low rate servers, so dont do that. Mid rates are everyone. Make 1 good PvP high rate server, similar to what L2survival did, those are good servers and we need one.

Anyone remembers old infernoPvP? Instant 85, 100% elemental stone chance, you just logged in and in 5 minutes PvP, no bullcrap... It was alright  ^-^

Since its mxc server 90% botters and black market prefer pvp server :D

adidaski seems right , but i want mid rate lf some competition tales-saga too low:(

Edited by Forlan

adidaski seems right , but i want mid rate lf some competition tales-saga too low:(

you as GM "who give friends items, spaming just forum" u should stfu :)